Another one

Majesty pov
We now in the sprinter we just got on the highway probably 30 minutes ago, and Mateo and Ayleo are arguing because of what Ayleo did about pushing him downstairs wit the suitcase, and what song they dancing to at the pep rally.
I roll my eyes.
"It doesn't matter we decided on doing Bad and Boojee not Swang." Ayleo argued.
"Stop changing the fucking topic Ayleo because yes it fucking do that you pushed me down the fucking stairs with the suitcase hurting my dick fuck outta here!" Mateo yelled.
"Nigga I'm not gone say sorry to you because you prolly thinkin that because you light skin, I have to say sorry." Ayleo said.
"Bitch it ain't about skin tone, it's about you hurting my dick!" Mateo yelled.
"Well the shit is over and done and we gotta focus on the pep rally, so we doing Bad and Boojee!" Ayleo said now yelling.
"We doing Swang!!" Mateo yelled even louder.

I looked around and everyone was watching lmao.
"Look at dis shit." Jasmine said not taking her eyes off the boys.
Her actions caused Chance and Kida to start laughing.

"Bad and Boojee midget ass nigga!!" Ayo yelled getting in his face.
Mateo pushed Ayleo, and Ayleo pushed him back. Ayo then punched Mateo and that's when they started fighting.

Damn maaan we just got out of fights now they dumbasses back in one.

I felt the sprinter stop.
"Hey!! How the hell YALL gone end up fighting?!" Morris yelled going to the scene trying to break them up.
I saw Zavi, Zay, Alonzo, Bonez, Imprint, and Key go to the sight trying to break them up.
The smaller aged boys, and us girls stayed our asses right in out fucking seats.
Shit too dangerous.
"Y'all looking stupid!!" Chy yelled.
Kandi, Bre, and Jasmine began laughing.
"They really fighting about shit this stupid?!" Autumn yelled.
"Exactly!" I yelled agreeing.
Chance shook his head.
"Shit I should pick a whole nother fucking song then if they gone do this shit." He says.
"Heeelll nah blueberry head ahh you can't pick songs for shit!" Dee Dee yelled with a stank face.
Kida busted out laughing.
"Shut the Fiji water up rot waller!" Chance spat at Kida.
"Hop off my dick Blues Clues! Oh right! You can't because you can't find your way off it! And that's sad because you blues clues! Yo ass made for finding shit!" Kida striked back.
Dee Dee was now rolling on the floor.
"Errbody in dis bitch is stupid!" Chy yelled laughing.
I sat up in the couch.
"I'm ain't stupid." I yell in my ghetto voice.
"She mean the boys Hun!" Bre said.
I sat down smiling.
"Y'all funny." Jasmine said giggling.
"Shiid look at dis y'all." Autumn said looking at the fight being broken up.
Ion know if anyone else looked, but I did.

Ayleo was pulled off Mateo.
He taller, and older...he would obviously win.
"STUPID ASS BITCH!!!!!!" Mateo yelled squirming in some of the boys hold.
"BITCH YOU JUS MAD BECAUSE I WON THIS FUCKING FIGHT!!!!!" Ayleo yelled squirming in the other boys hold.

Damn......over a song choice, and a prank........😑