Him

I acually slept... well sort of. As I got up clothes were sitting on the side dresser. I ignored them walking to the bathroom. My dark hair ratted into a bed head. Your probably like 'dark hair? I thought you were a blonde.'

Well I was a blonde till I hated the way I looked with with it and my blue eyes. Seemed so typical. So now my hair was a type of black with my crystal blue eyes.

After using the bathroom I walked to the dresser. The clothing that sat their seemed so expensive. Disgusting! Of course the hot kidnapper dude was rich as hell. Like seriously look at this fucking house.

Realizing the window at the side of the room I ran to it. Pressing my luck the window wouldn't open as I pushed and pulled on it. Before I could try again the door to the room opened.

"It's sealed", I turned to the one and only dick face.

"I noticed", I glared at him.

"Just put on the clothes Carper", His face showed no motions.

"How the fuck do you know my name", My heart raced hearing my name roll off his tounge.

"Your testing my patience Carper", He stood like a statue eyes begins to darken.

I didn't need him attacking my weakened state so I did as he asked.

"Fine", I walked to the clothes as he watched my every move.

I stripped carefully not to hurt my bruised skin. Slipping on the leggings and fancy but comfortable dress I stood waiting for him to give me further instructions.

He strode slowly toward me grasping my sides. I shivered remembering his words 'good mistress'. His lips brushed mine then leading down my face to my neck. I was debating on pushing him away until his fingers dug into my skin.

I screamed in pain but not loudly. The pain subsided and I realized the feeling of him sucking my neck. He sucked hard making me gasp in pain and pleasure. As quickly as it came it left as he shoved me away from him.

I hit the bed hard staring at him with wide eyes. His fists were balled and his eyes were squinted shut.

"Someone will come and get you in a few minutes. If you leave before then we will have problems." He turned and stormed out the door.

Can't believe that just happened. My pleasure getting the best of me...Fuck.

___

I felt slight sickened by shoving her away like that. It was probably the best for both of us. She despised me and still for some reason I had made her appreciate me for a second. Her slight gasp took me into realization. I had to pull away or I'd go to far.

"Harry,  go get the girl after the food is set I'd like her to eat." I told the Butler.

"Very well sir." He bowed and walked away.

I had to stay firm with Carper for she would know I only meant business. Had to stay serious till tomorrow.

Carper came through the door with Harry at her side. She still kept that glare on her face. I was getting quite used to it.

"Please sit down, Carper." I gestured to the seat.

She took it still glaring into my soul.

"I will be found, you can't keep me here forever as a slave or mistress", She blurted out making me chuckle slightly.

She looked surprise.

"No Carper. You won't be found because no one's looking for you."

"Your wrong", She stared blankly at me.

"Am I? Last time I checked you had no family and a boyfriend that could care less about you", I watched her struggle under my stare.

"I may not have family but Shawn will come for me."

"What, you think this is a fairy tale? That he's going to slay the big bad dragon and rescue you from the tower? Your over thinking your possibilities then because he's the one who gave you to me!"

***
Oh romeo please vote for my story Oh
Lol peeps comment :)