...sexy...

"I'm sorry", Jason stood over me with a face that made you think he might be the nicest man alive.

"What?" I stood confused.
I had never heard him say something that made him look weak or apologetic.

"Do I need to spell it out for you?" He asks bringing back the sarcasm.

"Well, now that you ask it like that maybe you should", I give him a glare.

"Sorry, I'm just not used to saying things that are akward", he pulled at his hair making me bite my lip from his messy hair.

"I can tell, but isn't it supposed to be me who says sorry and bows down at your knees?"

"I wouldn't mind that too much right now... sorry... I'm doing it again", he steps away from me moving one of his hands to the back of his neck.

"Apology accepted", I smile at his nervous stance.

"So..." he looks any where but at me.

"So, can I have you back?" My question obviously said because of his exposing bulge I couldn't stop glancing at.

He looked up to my eyes with excitement and hope. I could almost laugh at this muscular man with a face of a child.

"I've always been yours", he reached out grabbing my waist and pulling me to him.

"I thought I was yours, not you were mine," my eyes traveled to his muscular arms around me.

"Do you even know what a mistress is?" He caresses my face with his hand.

"I guessed it was some sex slave that's dominant", i say running my hands down his chest.

He laughs like I just told a joke.

"What?" I pull away from him confused and a little annoyed.

"It means-" he grabs my hands in his "A woman-" he puts my hands back on him. "In a position of authority and control." He guides my hands on his body.

"You bought me, controlled me, and now you want me to control you?" My hands began to slide over his body without his.

"Yes. Carper have you ever controlled anything in your life?"

I thought about his question, about my ex, who sold me. My job, who controlled me, my friends, who used me. My life, that I  lost control of.
"No," I look down creating a feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"You want me Carper?" Are bodies so close making me choke on words. "You can have me."

His voice made me feel like I had all the power in the world. Lust radiated from his words and all I could feel was his warm skin under my fingers.

"I want you," a tear fell stripped down my cheek telling me he's the best thing I've ever owned.

Pulling his tank top into the ball if my hands I pulled him to my lips. Captivating his kiss. Feeling his hands wrap around my waist in agreement.
"Let's go to the bedroom," I pulled from him.

"Why?"

"I don't want to do this in your kitchen." I gave him a 'well duh' look.

"Ok", he gave a sly smile.

We headed up the stairs bit when we got to my door he walked passed it and continued down the hall. I followed him silently hoping we're we ended up didn't have chains or whips.
When he opened the door to a room, what lied inside was a giant bed, fluffy carpet and what seemed to be a bathroom.

"This is my room", he opened the door wide.

"Your room?" I walked in looking around and feeling the warmth inside.

"Our room", he puts his hands on my waist behind me.

Pulls me to him and my ass is planted on his dick. He moves his hands down my stomach and to my inner thighs. I shudder as he pulls my legs apart with force.

"You want me?" He whispers in my ear and begins to suck on my neck.
"You need me?", he moves his hand over my center.
"You want me to taste you?" He presses down on my vagina making me have to hold in a moan.
"You need me to fulfil you?" He let's me go altogether.

I turn to him staring at me from a foot away. I move towards him grabbing the waistband of his pants and pulling him towards the bed. Pushing him down I sit over him.

"I want you, I need you, taste me, and fulfil me", I bend down to kiss him gently on the lips.

His brown eyes haven't left mine since we started talking. The eye contact made him seem so much more serious.
I run my hands under his shirt pulling it over his head. I take a second to stare down his perfect body. Tracing  my fingers around his abbs.

His hands trail down to my ass as I start to kiss his stomach. Soon leaving trails of bites down to his 'v' line.

"Fuck Carper", he groans as I zip down his pants slowly.

As I get them down he rips off my shirt and next my pants. I'm left in the lingerie Maria and I bought the other day.
Jason stares at the matching underwear.

"You look so hot in those", he bites his lip in deep thought.

"Will you just fuck me already", I give a little laugh as I feel him grow under me.

He flips us over with him now on top. Taking off is underwear in struggle and then mine. He pulls the blankets over us trapping all our exploding heat. He began to kiss me around my neck and down my chest.

He makes it down to my breast cupping it in his hand. His tounge begins to assault the tip. I struggle under him as he sucks and pulls at my throbbing nipple.

As he moves to the other one my patience is limited by desire. I sneak my hand between us where I feel his erection. I grab it giving it a little stroke.

"Carper", master groans out.

I stroke again and soon my hands move faster and faster. He begins to pull at my hair and kisses my lips with as much desire as me.
He pushes my hand away from him moving his fingers to my center. I'm already wet from the sexual harassment taking place around my body.

"I want...you", I moan between his thrusting fingers.

He pulls his fingers away positioning himself to my center. I want all of him. Whether it is love or lust, I wanted it.

"I love you", I say in his ear as he thrusts inside me.
***
Hey I hope you liked the chapter! It would mean alot if you
voted!
Also what's your favorite word I used In this chapter?
Comment!👑