Boys

As we got to the beautiful restraunt people pulled us apart. Still master kept a watchful eye on me. I ended up in a group of handsome men talking about money. There were 2 women standing beside me fully interested in the conversation.

"You must be Jason's girl."

I turned .

"Me?" I asked the guy with big green eyes.

"Yes. Am I wrong? His thick brows creased.

"No," I smiled thinking about the title he had given me.

"My name's John. I'm an old friend of your husbands." I choked on his words.

"Uhm no sorry we're not married," I held up my left hand showing I had no ring possesing me.

"Sorry my bad", he chuckled.

"Are you married John?" I asked hoping that he was.

"Yes, to the most beautiful woman." He smiled. "That reminds me. Where has she run off to? I actually would love for her to meet you." He looked around to the many tables.

"Ah Carper there you are." Jason said swooping to my side.

The two shook hands when seeing each other smiling like old best friends. As Johns wife approached us my eyes popped.

"Lily Aldridge!" I shouted in shock.

"That would be me", she smiled and I just had no words for this model.

"Wow", I smiled back.

"So you know of my wife." John said.

"Who doesn't", I smile.

They all laugh at my comment. Jason rubs his hand down my back as if he's rewarding me. And another person joined are group.

"Carper?" I look to the stranger as he says my name.

"Yes?" I look questionable at him.

"It's me Jordan", he smiles brightly while I stand there scared for my life.

I slip from Jason's arms unnoticed and grab Jordan's tux leading him away from the group.

"Jordan what are you doing here?" I ask him with my fakest smile.

"I was invited by my new boss." He said straightening his tux.

Jordan was a friend of mine only a year or 2 ago. We used to hang out all the time until I moved in with the duche that sold me.

"Well it's nice seeing you here." Although it really wasn't.

I had a fear of mixing him into my new life. My fake life. What if he found about Jason buying me or me staying and just cooperating with this lie.

"Who did you come with any way?" He asked grabbing wine and handing it to me.

"A few.. friends." I choked.

"Sweet. Want to dance!" The music pounded and tables were cleared out of the way.

"I- woah!" I was pulled onto the dance floor.

"Just like old times!" He danced like a crazy boy.

Old times. I thought.

Soon the music and his weird dance moves got the groove in me and I dance with him. He continued to snatch glasses of what ever was being handed out and give them to me.

"I missed you.. Jordan! I miss my old life!" I said without hesitation.

"Harper!" I heard a familiar master bark.

I turned to Jason red with fury. And again I was scared for my future.

But then the word rang in my head..
Mistress
Mistress
Mistress
It made my heart pound and my anger burst like his.

"No!" I yelled.

He was surprised at my response.

"Harper-" he was cut off.

"No! Get your hot ass out here and dance with me!" I continued to dance to the music ignoring his tantrum.

Eventually I felt his hands wrap around me and touch me with aggression. We danced to the music together and every time he would try and pull me off the dance floor I would yell at him.

If he was to take my life then I sure as hell was going to take his.

After a while of dancing and touching I was wasted. I only saw a bunch of blurs from there.

***
Jason's POV

This girl is insane. I would say 'I wish I bought a different one' but I didn't wish that. Actually, lately she's been more then a mistress in training. I could almost call her a real girlfriend.

She played with my hair.

She was so wasted. Every time alcohol was involved she was involved. I guess is have to put her on a restraining order for that.

"Jason?" She smiled at me when I looked down to her.

"Yeah babe?" I smile at her drowsiness.

"Do you- hiccup- love me?" She placed her hand on my cheek.

"Carper", I say.

"It's an easy answer. Yes or no?" She pouted.

"Yeah Carper, I love you," I say kissing her on the forehead.

♡♡♡
L..L..L..OVE!?! TF... OK. HAHa
VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!