Moods

He was mad again. I didn't even know why. Had I done something to make him yell at the random guy or break his glass in his hand? He was confusing me. His swings in motion and the way he touched me with much aggression. I angered him.

That's all I could do, touches and sweet things angered him. But what If I was mean? What if I stopped being sweet and went hulk on his ass? But then again what if that failed and he hurt me...

I'd do it. I'd go hulk smash and there wouldn't be anything for him to say about it. That was final.

The meeting ended really fast after Jason went crazy. He punched the guy that touched me as he left yelling for him to never come back breaking his wine glass in the prosses.

There wasn't much said after that mostly just goodbyes. Akward stares and me completely scared about what was going to happen to me when he shut that door when everyone was gone. But I had to be tough but not mean. Demanding but not intense.

"Upstairs!" He shoved me towards the stairs.

I was unsure still of what to do so I  walked up them quietly. As I reached the door I slipped on my heel. The boss caught me glaring hard at my clumsy fall.

"Don't look at me like that." I glared back at him and the only thing I could think was 'I had too many drinks to be doing this'.

"What?" He seemed taken back.

"You heard me! I don't like the way you've been treating me! I am not a slut or play toy." I pushed myself off him straightening my posture. "I'm the mistress I control you." My words just slipped from my mouth and his face was mad sexy.

"I..uhh", I almost laughed at his stuttering.

"Got something to say?" I pushed him into the room unsure of who was listening to us. "You know you were a bad boy today and bad boys don't get dessert." The heck was I saying?!?

"I don't need permission for dessert I take what I want." He gripped the sides of the slick blue dress.

I pushed myself to him "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry..." He gripped my hair pulling my head back kissing my neck. "Can I have desert?" He kissed me again leading hard marks down to my breasts.

I moaned in approval. I might be drunk but my mind seemed so sober with him on me.

"I want you. I need you." I'd only been held captive here for 2 weeks. His body and sexy moods growing on me.

"No." He pulled away suddenly.

"What?" I was confused by his statement.

"You can't have me. You don't want me." His breathing was unsteady and I knew he too didn't know what he was doing.

"Fine", He turned to me in suprise.

Getting up in front of him i started pushing him towards the door.

"Then get the hell out." I pushed him into the hallway. "Goodnight," I slammed the door in his face.

That surprised me too. I never talked to anybody that way not even somone with less power and he for sure had lots.

"What the f*cks wrong with me?" I flopped onto my bed screaming into the pillow.

I can't believe I did that...

***
Just vote!