Cut to the chase

It really wasn't easy leaving. Actually it was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. But what I was about to do had my heart beating fast.

*nock*nock*

I hit the door of my old house.

"Hello-" he froze as he saw me in the crack of the door.

"Hey bastard," I smiled as I pushed the door open.

"Carper? But I thought-"

"You thought what? That you would never see me again? That I would find happily ever after with a guy who bought me? Well Shawn the reality is..." I walked in the kitchen with him following behind me. "You either get the fùck out of my house or I beat the shit out of you and your little tramp." I waved a knife in the air.

"You're a crazy bìtch Carper." He said backing out of the kitchen.

"Crazy? Really? I mean I could give you a taste of crazy." I smile at the girl with blonde hair and pointed the knife at her.

I always knew he had a thing for blondes.

"Would you die for this scum bag?" I asked shaking the knife.

"N..n..no No I'm l..l..leaving!" And with that she ran out of the house.

"Do I have to say it again! Get out of MY FÜCKING HOUSE!" I looked to Shawn who had begun to shake.

"Carper come on, don't be this way!"

"Be THIS way! Don't be THAT way, you may be looking at me like I'm the b ìtch but you sold me out first! You fūcking sold your own girlfriend! Who does that?!"

"I'm sorry," he said putting his hands out in front of him. "Just let me get my stuff and I'll be gone. I promise."

"You're sorry? Really? Sorry won't cut it, but I'll cut you if you touch anything. Now get out, SHAWN!"

And he did, he left with shaky hands and sweat across his forehead.

Mumbling about the cops and how I wasn't worth how much he was given for me.

I still wondered how much Jason paid that fùcker.

I felt relieved doing that. It felt good to get back at him for the tears he caused me. How good it did feel to hold that knife to him.

But I couldn't stay here. I had to leave. Far away from everything I've ever known because I hate most of it and the other parts I love so much but don't belong.

Why couldn't Jason have just asked me out on a date? Life would be so simple.

"Omg," I said aloud realizing once again about my possible baby.

I walked outside seeing the car that was left behind by Shawn.

Of course he would spend all his money on a car...

I went and going the keys and jumped into the slick car. I already hate this fùcking car. But I needed something that could get me to the store.

"One pregnancy test," I said.

"That it?"

"Yes, actually can I get that bag of chicken, just in case it's positive..."

The girl stared wide eyed at me for a second.

"Thanks," I said heading to the stores bathroom.

****
Jason's POV*

"She left."

"She left? Like she broke up with you?"

"No she just left."

"Jason I... I'm just wondering, was it because of you lying about the baby making or because she is having a baby?"

"What...baby?"

"Do you guys never talk or some shìt because I'm always the one to bring something out into the open."

"She's pregnant?!" I jumped up from my seat.

"Yeah possibly?"

"Holy shit! Where is she? I have to find her! I have to tell her!"

"Tell her what?"

Before I could answer Maria's question I was out the door.

I love Carper and Carper could be carrying my baby!

♡♡♡
I'm so excited to write more! I hope you guys liked this chapter.

It means a lot to VOTE :p