Can't ignore

I jolted up from the warm surface I clung to. Abb's? Masters abbs...

I choked running to the bathroom, sad to leave the warmth. What a way to wake up..ugh.

"Carper are you okay?" Master leaned on the door watching me.

"Yeah must be the drunks."

"Carper?" He asked me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember anything from last night?"

I gulped. "No I don't. What did I do? Was it horrible?" Tears filled my eyes.

"No, you were good." He smiled sadly and left the bathroom.

What had I done?

*an hour later*

He had locked the door on me. He stayed cooped up in that office of his. I offered him food and drinks but he always declined.

"He's avoiding me. I can tell because some of the things I  say he even ignores."

"He could just be working you know?" Maria questions.

"I know you should be leaving but can you tell me one more thing?" I plead to her.

"Sure."

"What is his favourite food?"

"Oh.. I think it's cake."

"Cake," I wonder.

"Yeah he's not really the type to tell people but yes, cake."

"Well I'll guess I'll be baking then."

Maria laughs before finally shutting the door behind her.

Alone again with the masters voice traveling around the house. How come he's always on the phone?

I hadn't seen Jason since this morning and he wouldn't let me come see him because he 'was working.' I was determined to know why he was ignoring me.

And honestly I just really wanted to see him... so I got dressed and made some cake.

"Jason? Can you please open the door?" I knocked.

"Not right now Carper", I heard him huff.

"I made something for you. And if you don't open this door I'll go find another guy to share it with."

"The hell you will", he said unlocking the door. "Cake?"

"You want some?"

"I want a lot of things right now with that out fit you have on."

"I'll give you what ever you want just stop hiding in here." I gave a little smirk.

"Go get clothes on Carper." He turned and sat back in his chair.

"Why are you being like this?"

He didn't answer.

"Please?"

Still nothing.

"I think I've fallen in love with you Jason. I think I fell a few days ago. And because I've fallen so hard I just want you every fucking second of the day. I want you to hold me. Touch me. Love me."

Still nothing.

"I want to feel you inside my body moving, pulsing, making my body scream in the grasps of ecstasy as your fingers touch me."

I knew he was listening to me but ignoring the urge he too had.

"Caress my breasts, my stomach, my legs and much more."

Finally he turned to me his eyes shone lust and determination.

"I want your tounge to taste my body. I want you to kiss me, devour, all of me."

He stood and walked to me grabbing my waist.

"What else?" He asked with his lips close to mine.

"I want you to enter me, conquer me, make me surrender." I gasped out.

And he did exactly that. He picked me up and his hands didn't leave me. Not during the sex. The cuddles. Or the sleeping.

In those moments we gave each other everything and nothing was to be ignored.

♡♡♡
Sorry it took so long to update :*

Hope you like this chapter?

Vote! :)