call him mine

I froze at his words. "You can't", I looked at him with a bit of sadness.

"No, Carper I can't." He gave a sad smile that I couldn't take my eyes off of.

"I'm sorry", I looked down regretting my actions.

"It's fine, it happened a long time ago."

"Could I...never mind." I stopped my big mouth from saying something he wouldn't like.

"It happened in my fathers laboratory. There was this machine that was meant for tuning things into some sort of chemical. A bulb broke and I went to fix it, while i was in there someone started the machine."

"oh," I imagined him panicking inside a room, banging on a door and no one listening to his screams.

"It wasn't only my, you know," he pointed to his genitals. "My whole body was practically destroyed by these chemicals. I had to use a wheelchair for years."

I had no words that could explain how bad I felt for him. So instead of using words I went with a comforting hug.

It was such a sincere hug with his hands wrapped protectively, tight around me. The feeling of sadness lingered around us.

I ran my fingers through his hair and began kissing his neck. The tension began again but this time it was comforting with a tint of sexy.

"Your mine", I whispered in his ear as he gave a little groan.

"Mmm go get ready babe we have dinner tonight." I stopped.

"Dinner?"

"Yes ma mistress, we've got to get you something cute to wear." He smirked at his words.

"Then let's go shopping", I pulled on his collar making him follow me up the stairs like a dog on a leash.

Getting changed seemed just as sexy as last night was. Jason couldn't keep his hands off me for some weird reason and he continually smiled at me. We also ended up taking a shower together. And let me tell you... it got steamy.

When we finally got out of the shower he slipped my clothes on me making sure I felt it. I helped him with his clothes and finished his outfit with a red tie.

"Better be a good boy when we go out." I tell him pulling on his tie and smashing my lips on his.

"What if I cause trouble?" He teased me with his smirk.

"I'll have to punish you." I smile snaking his ass and walking out of the room and down the stairs.

A few seconds later he comes after me and slips on my shoes.

"Ready?" He slides his hand up the back of my leg sending shivers through me.

"Only if you are babe." I smile as he opens the door and walks out with his arm around me.

I still wondered why he was being so...clingy? Affectionate? Nice?

I'll have to find out.

***
Give some love and Vote!
Thanks babes♡