Home?

She layed on me, her warm breath hitting me with every exhale. It was nice to have her back in my arms. To have her as mine knowing that she won't leave any second.

She wanted to come home, she wanted to have our kid, and stay? Does that mean marriage? Does this mean I get to spend the rest of my life with this beautiful woman?

She moved in my arms making me catch my breath. It was so hard to see her with a man like me. Looking happy and excited about everything while I stood like a statue, trapped and bored. She who looked so peaceful no matter the place she was at, even in my arms.

"Jason?" She whispered.

"Yes Carper?" I said whipping a tear from her cheek.

"We're having a baby..." she said.

"I'm pregnant?!" I yelled making her laugh.

It was nice to see her laugh, even if It meant I had to tell stupid jokes. God I  would do anything for this girl...

She still layed stroking my leg and the only thing I could think of was putting a ring on her finger. The one that would supposedly bind us for life.

But I couldn't do it just yet.
-----
Carpers POV
He used to scare the shit out of me. I still remember his rough hands tugging my hair and his skin firmly against mine. It was hard to forget what had happened but even harder to forget what I had become with him. I wanted more of him and more of me, I craved it.

"Are you sure you want this kid?" I asked shaky.

"Why wouldn't I?" He looked concern.

"Why would you though?"

He grabbed my hand as the car stopped in front if the house.
Giving a smile he said, "Carper, I want all of you. And this baby is not only you but part of me. Fuck, I wouldn't wish for a family without you in it."

Family...

"Family? You want a family?" Tears fell down my cheeks and I imagined are cute little family of three.

"No, I have my family, right here." He pulled me into his chest with his hand on my stomach.

We are a family.

****
Don't forget to VOTE final chapter coming soon!! XD