After feeling

I woke up to the sound of the door being banged on. Not my door but the house door. I mentally groaned and crawled out of the bed. When I tryed to stand my legs shook and I fell back on the bed.

Memories of last night came back to me and I wasn't sure how that was possible. Him and me?

I got out of bed once again carefully making my way to the bathroom. I looked at the crappie reflection of myself. Hair stuck out all over the place and my neck was plastered with hickeys all the way down to the top of my breasts.

Glad he hadn't gone any further then that...

I hear a slight knock at my door and I poked my head out of the bathroom I see Harry coming in.

"Good morning Carper", Harry smiles and places clothes on my bed.

"Good morning", I look at the clothes hoping that they would cover my neck.

Harry smiles once again and leaves the room.

I use my time to take a shower and put on the clothes. Gladly seeing that the shirt in fact is a turtle neck.

"Well I'm sure Harry knows exactly what's been happening", I say to myself before leaving the room.

Walking down the stairs I see master and a different woman then yesterday sitting at the table in an akward conversation.

"Why haven't you been to see dad?" The woman says to him.

"I haven't had the time", He says almost angry.

"Well.." She looks up spotting me on the stairs.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation.", I turn to walk back up the stairs.

"Wait-" She calls and I turn around "Come on down we would love you to join us." She pats a chair next to her.

I make my way to the table sitting next to her holding a big smile on her face.

"So who are you?" Her eyes full of curiosity.

"Im-" I look to Jason giving a worried look. "Carper", I give her the same happy time smile.

"I'm Maria Jason's sister, so glad to meet you. It's really been a long time since I've seen a decent woman in this house last time-"

"Maria enough with the story." Jason interrupted her.

"Acually I'd really like to hear the rest of it", I say to him getting a chuckle from Maria.

"-any way the last girl I saw in this house was that slutty blonde daughter of ,what's his face? That guy?" She looked to Jason for an answer.

"Cornwel" He plainly says.

"Right, I didn't like Cornwel's daughter so much", She says like it's a tragic thing.

"Was that the girl that was here yesterday?" I ask Jason.

He groans in disapproval to my question.

"Oh she was here yesterday? Hopefully didn't lure Jason to bed." She laughs.

"No I wouldn't let her", I laugh.

"Oh my!" Maria puts a hand over her mouth. "You two are a thing?!" She points to me and Jason.

"Umm", I look to Jason for an answer but he's as clueless as me.

She eyes me for a second before reaching to pull at my turtle neck.

"You guys so are!?" She stares at the hickeys.

I bite my lip to keep my smile from growing and I look to my hands.