Encounter

All the men were beautiful. Where can such godlike men come from. I mean some were extremely old but still had their good looks. I too was getting alot of stares and encounters with many of these men.

I felt the boss stare at me In almost jealousy as man after man came up to say hi and kiss my hand. What is this the 1970's?

"Everybody take a seat." Jason cleared his throat pointing to the table.

Like robots they all seemed to take a seat at once. Then stared expectantly at Jason. I never knew what being top dog was about but this was definitely it.

The business was boring talk but finally finished as people headed to the kitchen for drinks and nonsense.

"Hello", I looked up to see a broad man with a tan and teeth so perfect you wouldn't think their real.

"Hello", I smiled to him suddenly feeling something wrong about him.

He pulled his fingers through his brown hair "Mind if you took me on a tour?"

"Sure why not", I myself hadn't been around it so I too wouldn't mind peeking around.

We walked in silence down hallways and peeked into rooms. Most rooms were empty I would have expected that since he was so antisocial...

"So..." He akward started through the silence. "Are you like a slut or something?" He looked to me suddenly stopping at his question.

"Excuse me? Are you assuming out of the blue that I'm some whore?" My angered voice coming out louder then expected.

"Of course you have to be some sort of paid girl to be in his house.." He seemed to think this conversation was a normal thing for his face was still.

"Don't ever think you can talk to me like that let alone a woman!" I began to walk in the direction we came from before I was pulled back.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it to you like that. But like Mr. Calory
(cal-or-ie) I too like sexy sluts." He pushed me to the wall kissing me aggressively.

His hands were strong when grabbing and pushing but not like Jason's. When he grabbed me by the breasts I kicked his little friend down below making him groan backwards to the wall.

"I'm not a Whore or some sexy slut and for sure not paid for this shit! Keep your unattractive ugly ass away from me!" I kicked him again in the stomach and he fell to the ground.

Looking up I noticed the audience I had. Jason stood eyeing me like I was the kid he always wanted. It scared me.

"Well you should be paid for that!" And old man blurted laughing with an applause.

Suddenly everyone was clapping with him. I probably turned red. But other then that I too was proud of my actions.

"You okay?" The boss put his hand on my lower back leading me out with the rest of the men.

"Yeah I'm fine but..." I was interrupted when a younger man came up shaking bosses hand.

"What a woman you got there james. Where'd you find her?" He laughed.

Jason paused unsure what to say 'time to be the best mistress ' I thought.

"It was a little bar by my place, I got pretty waisted and he drove me home after we got to my place I wouldn't let him leave. So he stayed just to get me to shut up and sleep. I don't really know why he decided to stay with a crazy person like me, but he did." I cuddled Jason's side hugging him tight. "Huh babe?"

He smiled kissing my forehead. Honestly it surprised me I thought he'd punish me or make another remark about behaving myself. This person must be important to him...

"Yes she was definitely the most exciting drunky I'd seen. I just had to have her."

"Okay weirdos I better get going, by the way my names Canisius I'm Jason's older brother", He smiled shaking my hand and walking away.

"Carper?" I say mostly to myself as he walks away.

Brother?

***
Vote :)