...sex memories

I woke up in a strange bed, with little feathers here and there. The bed was a reminder smelling of sex.

I smile. Last night brought happiness to my life. Master making me master, the love, lust, and sex.
I turn over in the bed being welcomed by... Nothing. Where did he go? I struggle to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror was worse then last time.

There were hickeys plastered all over the place and not only my neck. My lips and nipples were swollen from him. And bruises on my side's, little finger prints of where he put his hands on me.

I smiled lightly at the memory of how his fingers touched me. Fingered me, never left me. I let out a little satisfied moan thinking about it. Laughing at my thoughts I head out the room grabbing what ever clothes I can find on the floor.

Putting them on I head out the door and down the stairs. Still not even seeing Harry.

"What for breakfast?" I search through the fridge still not being able to get the flash backs from playing in my head.

His fingers play across my skin as he continues to enter me. I claw at his back in a pleading manner. The feeling of hurt and pleasure mixed and I couldn't tell what felt better.

"Hey!" I jumped at the voice.

"Oh, shit, hey Maria." I say to her chipper face.

"Wonder what's got you so jumpy?" She grins wide.

"What..." I look down to where her eyes kept traveling.
"Oh fuck, sorry," I grab a rag scrubbing at the cum on my leg.

"Yeah, no way I could have guessed what you did yesterday", she laughs.

"Yeah."

His lips on my neck and hands between my thighs. His tounge making way down my stomach and into my body. Making me feel ready to exlode. When I do he eats me up tasting the flavors I give--

"What are you cooking?" I turn to Jason's deep voice.

"Something yummy", I smile as he whispers in my ear.

"Probably not as yummy as you", I can feel his smirk in his words.

He was teasing me with the tips of his fingers on my stomach.

"Uhm" Maria's fake cough brakes our tension and Jason walks off.

"Can a girl not get some love?" I shake my head smiling sigh.

"Love? Has he told you he loves you?" She stares at me with confusion and hope.

"Um not that I recall. Why?"

"Its just... I don't know."

"What is it?" I ask again.

"He's never really said that to anyone since... the accident."

"Accident?"

"Its really not my part to tell you, he'll tell you when he feels you need to know I'm sure of it."

"Oh shoot!" I turn to the food that obviously was burnt to the core now.

"Sorry, I have to be leaving. It was nice seeing you", she waves to me as she leaves the house.

"I love you", the words that I had said to him last night but never got back. The thought of knowing there was a reason he didn't want to say the word bothered me. I wanted to know why.

"Um Jason", I looked to the mysterious dark haired man.

"Yes Carper", he looked to me with dark eyes.

I wanted to ask him what was with the words 'I love you' but my heart told me to give it time or maybe even let it go. Was it really any of my business to know what his past was like.

"Carper?" At his words I feel something strange in my stomach.

The feeling brings me to a different question. "Did we use a condom?"

"No..."

"I need a pregnancy test!" My eyes go wide at the thought.

"Carper..."

"Right now!" I begin to pace.

"Carper! I can't get you pregnant!"

****
Hey you! Hope you liked the update? If you did vote!