Positive

There it was. The little plus sign that I would end up with forever.

"A baby." I said aloud in a daze.

I sat there for a few minutes more, wondering what to do next.

I couldn't believe where my life had taken me in the last year. It was so fucked up how abnormal my life was at the moment...every moment.

It had taken me time to finally get up and open the door. Even with shaky hands and slushy vision I didn't miss the sight of cops.

"She looks like this," a brute of a man told the cashier I recently talked to.

"I think she went to the bathroom but I'm not sure if she's still there." She said nervously.

Fùck

I looked around the area for a way to escape the questions of an officer because I was sure to look bad. And it was definitely bad that I held a knife to people...

"Carper!" I heard a slight whisper from a aisle a few feet away.

I knew exactly who the voice came from and I didn't want to face that godly- child producing man. Not now how ever.

"It's me or him Carper. I can get you out of this. Please carper."

I gulped at the pleading expression.

Fuck it.

I slipped away from the bathroom and next to the liar.

"I don't want to hear-" I began.

But his lips crashed to mine and his hands gripped my waist like there was no tomorrow.

"Carper I'm so sorry I should have told you the whole story from the day I considered you as my girlfriend. I want to tell you everything and I want you to be my everything."

Girlfriend?

"Okay. But not here." I glanced back to where the cop disappeared.

Jason took no time to think things through instead he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the store and into his car.

"That was easier then expected." I laughed still a bit nervous.

"Drive," Jason instructed aloud causing the car to jerk into movement.

"Where are we going?"

"Home",he says looking at me with sad eyes.

My eyes water at the word. I wasn't sure if it was because I hated it or because I liked it, maybe both?

He grabbed my hand and tangled his fingers with mine.

"Carper, I know I bought you, but I bought you to be you, and i let you free, but before you leave I just wanted to say, if your pregnant then please stay, I love you so much and nothing would mean more to me if you stayed. I want you to stay on your own terms."

I was crying. Tears pooled from my eyes because I too was so madly in love with him and I never knew he would want me as his baby momma.

"Carper?" He had worried eyes as he looked at me and grabbed my face.

I couldn't say anything through my sobbing so I went for a hug that would explain my feelings.

"I love you so fúcking much, Carper." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you so much more," I said closing my eyes and just taking in the feel of his body and his familiar smell I've gotten so used to.

Until finally I fell asleep.