meaningful...

We had probably shopped for 5 hours. You would think that having money like Maria and Jason you would just buy the store and everything in it.

"Look in the blue bag", Maria gave a shy smirk as I reached in the back seat grabbing the bag.

Pulling out the contents inside to a lace bra.

"Maria, you better say this is for you because I said I didn't want it." I look over at her holding a laugh.

"I know you said you didn't want it but someone else surely would like it on you." She let's out a laugh.

"Aren't sister supposed to be weirded out with this kind of talk", I hold up the matching lingerie.

"It use to be. That was until his old 'bang able' girls always decided to say "He's so good in bed" or "I think I'm going to need a wheel chair", she scrunches her face making me choke on laughter.

The sudden thought of actually wearing these thin pieces on my body drew fantasy sex to mind.

Like he did once before, crawling over me on the bed touching my skin on his way up with such gental fingers. Finally making it to my face but his fingers still playing down my body. As he leans into me I can hardly breathe my own air. His fingers pull at the lace while his kiss treads over my breasts...

"Carper?" Maria's voice pulls me out of thought.

"What?" I look over innocently.

"Never mind, we're here", she gives a little smile and shakes her head.

I chuckle to myself as I think of the word 'gental' because I'm sure he didn't know the meaning.

"Why am I thinking of him.." I whisper in question as I get out of the car.

"Rest of the bags are in the back", Maria says as she walks past me to the house.

"Right."

I pull the bags inside with a big huff wondering why we got all this stuff.

"Did you guys buy the whole store?" I hear masters husky voice come from the kitchen.

"I bet Maria was thinking about it", I laugh as I push the bags to the floor.

"If you want we can go back and do that", she begins to pull out the colorful underwear.

I rush over to her shoving them back in the bag and pulling the bag behind me.

"What was that about?" Master looks down to my arms.

"Um nothing, just socks..." I say scooting away with the bag.

"Doesn't look like, 'just socks'", he move towards me and tries to reach the bag but I pull it away.

"You know I should go put my stuff away-" I quickly grab the bags and make my way to the stairs.

"Carper don't you dare run from me!" I heard Jason's foot steps follow me and the adrenaline kicked in.

I ran up the steps with him not far behind me, almost touching the back of my leg.

"Ah jason!" I yell as he grabs my shirt from behind pulling me.

"What's in the bag Carper!" He teasingly smiles at me.

"Its- whoa!" He throws me on the bed reaching over me for the bag.

As his neck is over my face I see the tiny marks of love. I first think that they were from me...but mine were gone. That means his should be too.

"Who's are these?" I run my finger over one.

He pulls back with the bag now in his hands. "Does it matter."

The teasing mood suddenly fades and I feel a pinch of regret in my stomach.

"Does it matter? No it doesnt." I think about it and for some reason I feel like it really does matter.

"Then why do you care", he leans close to my lips as if he wants to kiss me.

"What's wrong with you!" I push him and slip off the bed.

Walking fast to the stairs.

"Are you taking us serious now?" He grabs my hand showing the lingerie that he holds in his hand.

"No, I never have." Lies.

"Then what's your problem?" He asks more casual.

"I don't like to share my men", I snatch my hand from him grabbing the underwear and stomping down the stairs.

As I reached the kitchen Maria stood clueless and almost sad.

"What happened?" She looks down to the underwear. "Did he not like those", she cracked a smile at her joke.

"No, Jason's just being a bitch", I say with a little smile.

***
Hey people! Vote if you liked the chapter or if you are/hate bitches cuz like it's one or the other. Haha okay bye!