Bitch

That was unnecessary for me to be so pushy. I was honestly drunk last night as I tried to push him to bed with me. The memories flooded and I couldn't get my words out of my mind.

"I need him?" I said it aloud to try and understand my feelings.

It didn't seem right. The words. The way I wanted him. It was a blurry prosses of understanding. I felt the urge to hurt him every time I saw him but the inner me felt different. I was confused.

"Knock knock, I came to give you your clothes." Harry pushed the door to my room open.

"Uh yeah come in."

"Here's this", He put down a red sweater and jeans.

Even though I had wanted to wear something other then dresses I felt the need to impress today. I wanted everyone to look at me as i was above them. Was that a bitchy thing to think?

"Umm Harry, I was wondering if you could bring me something a bit more exposing?"

"Exposing?" He thought about it before smiling "Ah of course" He seemed chipped at the idea.

I didn't really know what I was going to get from changing my outfit. Would he be mad I denied his hand picked clothes?

Harry came in holding a plastic bag something dark and hopefully sexy laid inside.

"Here you are ma'am." He unwrapped the bag.

This is exactly what I was looking for.

_____

I asked Carper to come down for breakfast. I didn't feel like being nice to her after she said that she needed me last night. I wasn't looking for another girl to feel so serious about being with me. And needy people weren't my type.

"Carper?" Her name slipped off my tounge without thought.

She wasn't wearing the sweater I sent Harry up with. The sweater was to keep me from thinking sexual and giving into desire. But her outfit made me instant hard. I had that teenager hormone feeling when my eyes roamed her body.

"Yes?" She breathed out making me flinch.

She was trying to sound hot and look it too. The black dress that was short to her knees with a slit exposing most of her leg. The lace over her popping breasts that barely covered her. Those damn expensive shoes that made her seem tasty.

"What are you doing?" My body was exploding in reaction to the way she looked.

"What do you mean?" She pushed her hair from her face totally innocent.

Those blue eyes were almost convincing.

"I told you before Carper you don't need me."

"Oh I know I don't... but you need me." She gave a smirk.

I needed her? I never needed anyone in my life I just used people for a span of time. She was out of place telling me what I need.

"I don't need any one", I gave a mean glare to scare her smirk but it stayed in place.

She got up from her seat and walked over to me. I stood my ground standing in place. She was playing with me. Grabbing my tie and lifting herself up to me she whispered in my ear.

"Don't be so serious", She said before biting my ear.

I relaxed to her playfulness and when I did she shoved me to the wall. That knocked the wind out of me.

"When I say something... you listen." She dug her fingers in my hair pulling my head back. "Got it?" She pressed her lips to my neck.

In response I clutched my hands to her sides tightly groaning lowly at her love bites.

She pulled away suddenly "Just a little pay back", She smiled and walked away to the stairs smug at my response to her.

Bitch...

*** hope you like!!
Vote for faster updates