Nightmares

~~~A/N~~~

So, I was hoping that some people could help me by commenting and telling me what you either like or dislike. I'm really thankful for who ever is still reading. :)

~~~

Natasha had taken a bath, changed into a night gown that was left in the room for her and then fell asleep. She dreamed of Emen.

*Dream*

Natasha was sitting on Emen's lap, playing with his hair. They were both looking into each others eyes, smiling. They began laughing about something. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her lightly on the lips. She was excited about something, but she couldn't tell what. The carriage came to a sudden stop and they both smiled at each other. "We're here" Natasha said really excited. She got out before Emen could open the door for her. She was bouncing on the balls of her feet as she waited for his reaction. Emen got out of the carriage and smiled at her before turning to a house. It was her house. His smile suddenly disappeared. He turned his eyes on her. There was confusion and anger in his eyes.

"How could you lie to me? Maybe it's because you know that I'd never like someone like you. I can't believe I wasted my time on you! You are such a waste of space. A good for nothing peasant" Emen shouted at her. He gripped her arm and started to drag her back into the carriage. Natasha was crying her eyes out.

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me. I never wanted to hurt you! Please Emen. Please" Natasha begged him. She felt her heart breaking.

"You have no right to use my name" he spat at her. Natasha turned her head and saw her mother and Bella outside. There was a man there too. There were tears going down Bella's face.

"How could you do this to me Natasha? I loved you! You let me down. You are a worthless sister" Bella cried out as the man took hold of her arm. Her mother had a sick smile on her face as she looked inside of a bag that the man had given her. Money more than likely.

"Bella! I tried. I'm sorry! I tried" Natasha cried out. She tried wrenching herself free from the Prince, but he wouldn't let her go. "Bella! Bella!" Natasha screamed as she was dragged towards the carriage and the man dragged Bella into another carriage. Natasha could barely see through her tears. "Let her go! She's just a little girl! I'll find you Bella" Natasha cried out as she was shoved into the carriage. The Prince climbed in after her. The dream switched to a stone room. It was freezing inside the room. The door opened, blinding her for a few minutes. A man grabbed her shackled wrists and dragged her to her feet. She silently followed the man in tattered clothing. No shoes on her feet. She was taken outside.

There was a huge crowd gathered. As the man led her up wooden steps, she noticed faces. Her mother, Prince Emen, Queen Linda, King John, and even Bella with that man. Natasha stared at each one. Anger was all that she saw from all of them. She made it to the top of the plat form and realized what they were going to do! She was brought to the middle and a noose was brought down and put around her neck. "Please don't do this to me! I don't deserve it! Please" Natasha cried out. She had thought that the tears would have been dried up by now, but they started to flow once more. She watched as the people she recognized came to stand in front of her. First her mother stood there.

"You do deserve this. You are a wretched creature that was a mistake since you were born. This is what happens to worthless things like you"  her mother told her. Her chest was starting to ache from the pain she was going through. Her sister Bella came next. There were purple marks marring her little sisters skin. The man was abusing her. He was grabbing her shoulder at this very moment. Through the sadness and worry, she felt angry still towards the man.

"How dare you harm her! you will regret what you have done" Natasha screamed at him.

"It's your fault Natasha. If you had just gotten married and brought me home with you guys, then I wouldn't have been taken away by him. He wouldn't hurt me. It's all your fault. How could you do this to me? Falling for a Prince. He wouldn't love you enough to stay with you once he knew you were poor. Why couldn't you just marry a nobody. Someone who wouldn't care. Then I wouldn't be in this. I wouldn't be getting hurt. I hate you" Bella screamed at her. Natasha felt her eyes become blurry as they stepped away. She was full out crying now. Her sobs wracking her body. The only thing making it so she'd stand was the rope around her neck. The King and Queen showed up next.

"I'm so sorry" Natasha choked out.

"You lied to us and our son. You are getting what you deserve. We just wish that we could have seen you for who you truly are before our son touched your filthy self"The Queen told her. The two walked away without looking at her again. Emen was standing in front of her now and she couldn't even see his face through her tears.

"You lied to me. You lied to my family. You pretended to be royal when you aren't anything, but a filthy poor nothing. I feel nothing for you at this moment and can't wait for your existence to be demolished. You deserve what you're getting" Emen told her. There was hurt and anger in his voice. She choked out a sob as he walked away from her.

"Please! I'm sorry. I've been trying to do what's right. I've tried! It wasn't the right thing to do though! I'm sorry! Please, forgive me. Let me show you that I am not who you think I am! Please! Anyone? You can't do this to me. I love you all so much" Natasha cried out.

"It's much too late for that" She heard Emen's voice call out right before the floor beneath her feet disappeared and she fell and-

*Dream over*

She jerked awake right before her death happened. She was being shaken by the Prince. There were tears streaming down her face as she looked at him. "Natasha. Are you okay" Emen asked her. He stopped shaking her when he noticed that she was awake.

"You don't hate me" she whispered. Her eyes were wide and frightened. Well, as wide as they could be with tears coming out of them. Emen looked at her with surprise and concern.

"No Baby. I'd never hate you" he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her and wiped the tears away with one hand. "What were you dreaming about" Emen asked her, worried.

"Just please forget about it" she whispered as she clung to him for dear life. 'Because I will never be able to' she thought in her head as she closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. She hoped that her nightmare never came true. Well, she was soon going to find out.