New Story Idea?

Hello everyone. I haven't written on here in a long long time, because I just haven't had any inspiration, but I have a great idea for another story and I was wondering if I could get any opinions on it as to if I should do a sequal to this story or write a new story with my new idea. My idea for the new story is where werewolves have pretty much taken over and once every year there is a thing called the "mating games." Every person who is eighteen has to participate for a full week along with any eligible werewolves. Basically, the werewolves meet all the available humans and they decide on who they are wanting to compete for. There are different types of competitions they have to go through just to win whoever it is that they wanted. If no one else had wanted the same person then they don't have to go through all of the competitions like the others. So, after all of the competitions and it's down to only so many wolves there is the thing called "The Run." The girls have a chance to be free from whoever had claimed them. They all get 48 hours to either make it to the wall or keep hidden from the wolves after them. The first 12 hours is for them to run and the last 36 is to try to win. The wolves have to bring them all the way back to the starting point while trying to fight off the other wolves before the time is up. The girls have to make it past the wall to be totally free. So, this is just a basic story line and I was wondering what you guys thought. Id appreciate any and all feed back. Love you all! Ps:please don't steal any of my ideas thank you.