The End For Now

(One Month Later)

~~~Natasha's POV~~~

Natasha looked at herself in the mirror and moved side to side. "I just don't know if I look all that great. I mean this is our first time on an actual date or anything" Natasha looked skeptically at her outfit. It was a blue summer dress and a pair of flats.

"You look amazing" Bella told her for about the hundredth time in the past hour. "You need to stop worrying so much. I mean he seemed to be pretty attracted to you with your hair all wild and bruises all over so I'm sure he'll fall all over himself when he sees you like this" she smiled at her sister.

"I guess you're right. I mean I have to get going. I'm already five minutes late" Natasha said looking at the clock and fixing her hair quickly, even though it was perfect and smiled at her sister. "Than you for all of the help" she told her with a smile.

"No problem" Bella smiled back as Natasha opened the door. "By the way" Bella stopped her before she walked out. "Don't forget to breathe" Bella told her. Natasha noticed that she had been holding her breathe and smiled as she inhaled quickly.

"Thank you" Natasha yelled as she ran out of the room, down the hall, down the stairs, and outside to the gardens. She made it to an area that was surrounded by rose bushes. It had a table with a white cloth on it, candles, and silver dishes which probably held their food. There were many stars lighting up the sky. It was so romantic and beautiful. Right next to the table stood Emen. He was wearing a black suit with a red tie.

"You look beautiful" Emen told her as he she walked closer to him and the table.

"Are you kidding me. You look so handsome and I'm just wearing this. I should have dressed up more" Natasha told him nervously.

"I told you that you look beautiful. You don't need to change a single thing" emen told her and kissed her on the cheek. He pulled out her chair for her and she sat down. They had small talk through out the entire dinner. They didn't have to talk about anything important or special for the night to be amazing. They just had to be with each other. Soon dessert came and before she could even lift up her fork, he stopped her.

"Natasha. I know that this our first actual date, but you are my mate. You are the love of my life. I know we haven't even known each other that long either. None of this matters to me though. I just know and realize that after all of this, I couldn't lose you." Emen stood up and walked to her side of the table and got down on one of his knees and pulled out a ring box. He opened the box to show her an exquisite ring. "Please do me the honor of letting me love you forever. Will you, Natasha, Marry me" Emen asked her with hope in his eyes.

"Are you kidding me" Natasha asked him. She saw the glint of hope leave and she quickly put her hand on his shoulder as he went to stand up. "Of course I want to marry you" she whispered and squealed when he picked her up and spun her around.

"Well, that took long enough" a voice said off to the side. They both looked to see Bella standing beside a rose bush. "You told me that you'd ask the question fast" Bella complained.

"The question was actually quite fast in my opinion. I think it was the dinner that took forever" Emen stated in a teasing manner as Bella walked over towards them.

Natasha spun on Bella when Emen let her go. "Wait a minute. You knew about this" Natasha asked her.

"Of course. He asked me for permission to marry you about a week ago" Bella told her with a smirk.

"And you let me just wear this?" Natasha shrieked and jumped to tackle her sister, but Emen caught her. They all ended up on the ground wrestling until they grew so tired they just laid in the grass together. Laughing. Smiling. Together.

~~~Natasha's Thoughts~~~

To find your mate is one of the most amazing feelings in the world. You never grow tired of being around them. In fact, you always want to be around them. They just want to do everything in the world to make you happy. When you go through so much with your mate, it really only makes your relationship stronger than ever. I'm sure that no one has ever gone through as much as Emen and I have gone through in the past couple of months. We met under the most unfortunate circumstances. We fell for each other. I got pushed off of a train by a psychotic elderly man. My mother sold my little sister to the very same psychotic man who had pushed me off of the train. We had to go save my sister by me taking her place as his bride. I got stabbed and almost died. Then Emen proposed to me. Now I'm here. I have a fiancée and my little sister together with me. I don't have to worry about her being with my mother because she will never have her. Speaking of which. My mother was sentenced to the death penalty and killed by the king. I didn't really want her dead, but I guess now we don't have to worry about her anymore. I'm so excited to get married and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the two most important people in my life. When it comes down to it, I'm glad that I went through all that I did. Every bad thing that happened made me who I am today and it gave me possession of my little sister and I found my mate. This has been such an adventure. I can only hope there will be more in the future. I'm sure there will be.

~~~A/N~~~

Thank you all for reading! I really hope that you enjoyed reading this book.