Trapped

Natasha is sitting in a huge dining room. If that's what you could call it anyways. It seemed more like a hallway with a huge table with a million chairs. She couldn't actually imagine having a party where she'd need this big of a room to eat in. She was sure that two hundred people could fit into this one room quite easily. She was stuck right next to Duke Charles, the ankle monitor weighing heavily on her ankle. She could understand why he had put it on her, but she just was frustrated that she was in this situation to begin with. If he had just left her alone and found someone his own age, this wouldn't be happening right now. She would be with Emen and Bella right at that moment. She could see them having dinner and laughing about some past memories together. She was brought back to some coughing. She looked over to her left where the duke sat at the head of the table. "I find it kind of rude for you to be day dreaming when you are having dinner with me" Charles told her.

"I'm sorry that I don't exactly find it a pleasure to be eating with someone who threatened me and the ones I loved and are forcing me to marry you" Natasha told him, disgusted. She didn't understand how anyone could do this to anyone else. It was despicable.

"I'm not forcing you to do anything. I gave you the choice and you chose to do this" Charles told her.

"No. You never gave me a choice. You knew that leaving my sister here was never a choice for me. You knew that the only choice I would ever pick was being stuck with an arrogant jerk like you. I don't see how you can even live with yourself. You are truly pathetic for ever thinking that any of this was ever okay. You should have just left me alone, because I'm going to make your life a living hell" she told him coldly. She was looking at him straight in the eye and never looked away. He did though and coughed a little bit. Food was brought in to them. It was way more than they would ever be able to possibly eat just the two of them. He was probably just trying to impress her. She wasn't really sure as to what the best way to make his life a living hell would be. She could tell that he was watching her as she looked at all the food. She decided that the best way for right now, was to disgust him. Make him so disgusted with her that he would never even think about wanting to marry her.

Natasha reached forward and grabbed some barbecue chicken with her hands and just started eating. She could feel that she had the sauce all over her lips, her cheeks, and she was pretty sure that when she had went to move her hair to the side she had even gotten some on her forehead. She filled her cup up with some sort of bubbly beverage. It was sprite. She chugged it in a few gulps and belched as loud as she could make herself. She wiped her mouth slightly on the back of her hand. She suddenly pictured him kissing her and quickly reached for the closest food that would make her breath smell disgusting and repulsive. Her hands connected with pork chops that are covered in sauerkraut and onions. She ate mostly the sauerkraut, even though it made her feel sick. She took another swig of the soda before placing down her cup and sighing. She rearranged herself so that she was sitting sideways in the chair with her legs over the side and onto the chair next to her own chair. "Well, that was just fantastic" Natasha told him. She glanced over at him to see his reaction. It was a look of pure shock. He probably expected her to threaten to starve herself or maybe it was just the fact that no one had ever acted that unladylike near him. Well, that wouldn't be the last time that this sort of thing would happen if he kept her here.

"So, I take it that you liked the food" Charles asked her.

"Yes. It was very good even if the company was not. So, I'm pretty tired from this whole day. Where is my room" Natasha asked him.

"Well, I'll show you where our room is" he told her. She looked at him like he was crazy. If the pervert actually thought that she would ever share a room with him, then he was even more crazy and senile than she had originally thought.

"Our room" Natasha asked him just to clarify as she also stood up.

"Yes, we'll be sharing a room" he said looking at her.

"Yeah? I really don't think so. I'm a lady" she said. She found a lot of humor in this one statement just because of how she had acted moments before. "I will not share a room with a man unless he is my husband" she told him.

"Well, let me go get a preacher and we'll get that settled then" he told her. She could tell he was getting frustrated, but she honestly didn't care.

"No! We have to have a huge wedding. I want everyone to be there. I've always dreamed of having a big wedding when I get married. Lots of people" Natasha told him. She wanted to make sure as many people as possible could be there so it would be easier for emen to get in some how.

"Fine. We'll be getting married really soon. Within the month" Charles said, angry. He walked with her to a door. He opened it and showed her inside. It was a huge room. "This is a guest room. You can spend the night in here until we are wed. When we get married though, you will be with me in our room" he told her sternly.

"Of course" she said rolling her eyes and huffing. She couldn't believe she was stuck in here. At least she wasn't stuck in "their" room. He looked at her for once second in disgust before he put on a cool mask.

"Go clean up. I'll be waiting for when you're done" he told her. Natasha looked at him. She didn't really feel like listening, but was worried that he'd force her to sleep in his room if she didn't listen. She walked into the bathroom that was attached to her room. She washed her face and sighed as she looked in the mirror. She wished that she could be trapped in the bathroom alone instead of being around him. He was a horrid man. She shook her head as she dried her face and walked back into her room. There was a night gown on the bed.

"You can leave now. I'm ready to sleep" Natasha told him. Natasha looked over at him when he didn't move. He walked closer to her. Close enough to where there was barely any space in between the two of them. She backed up and he followed her until her back hit the wall. "What are you doing" Natasha asked him.

"I'm going to kiss my fiancée goodnight" he replied as he looked down at her lips. He put a hand under her chin and lifted her face up. She struggled to get her face out of his grip, but it was too strong.

"Let me go. I don't want to kiss you" Natasha snapped at him. She pushed at his chest with as much strength as she could, but with him being a male werewolf, he was much stronger. He pushed himself closer to her and bent his head down and pressed his lips to hers. She tried to shake her head so that their lips would no longer have contact, but she couldn't move her head an inch. He licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She denied him and he pulled her hair with a soft jerk until she gasped and slipped his tongue inside of her mouth. She bit his tongue as hard as she could. She could taste the blood seeping into her mouth. He suddenly jerked back with a yelp. Blood dripped down his chin. It reminded her of the fact that he was missing his ear.

"You little wench" he snapped and slapped her hard with the back of his hand. She was knocked onto the floor and her vision was blurry. She heard the door slam and she felt her vision turning black. She couldn't believe that she had let anyone kiss her besides her mate. She couldn't believe how weak she was. "Emen. Please forgive me" she whispered as a tear slipped from the corner of her eye and she let the darkness over come her.

~~~A/N~~~

I know this chapter isn't all that exciting, but I need some fill in chapters and you guys can see how they are acting towards each other. I hope you guys are all still interested in it. I love all of you for taking the time to read this book! :)