Anticipation To Desperation

Natasha woke up fairly easy when someone shook her shoulder gently. She opened her eyes to see Emen's staring right back at her. "Good morning beautiful. I know that you really want to go and get your sister so I decided to wake you up and see how you are feeling" emen told her. She could see concern on his face, but he was trying to cover it with a smile.

"I feel one hundred percent better" Natasha told him. She wanted to reassure him that she was just fine and dandy so that she could go and get her sister. She didn't want Bella to be around her mother more than what was necessary.

"I'll go get a nurse to help get all the tubes out of you" Emen told her as he looked at the IV that was inserted into her vein. He quickly left and came back within minutes with a nurse trailing behind him. She wondered how he had managed to get someone to come so fast. Then she remembered what his mother had told her about him ordering the doctors and nurses to make sure that she was their top priority. She smiled apologetically at the nurse. The nurse came over and pulled out everything and put a band aid on her arm so it would not bleed, though it would stop in seconds since she was a werewolf.

"Thank you" Natasha told the woman as she quickly left the room. "What did you tell her" Natasha said, moving her gaze to Emen.

Emen gave her a look of innocence and looked away from her. "I didn't really tell her anything" Emen told her.

"Tell me" Natasha told him.

"I told her that my mate was ready to leave and she better hurry up or she'd regret it" emen told her.

"I can't believe you did that to her! You better go apologize right now. Apologize to every single doctor and nurse that you were apparently quite rude to" Natasha told him.

"It's not that big of a deal" Emen told her with a heavy sigh.

"Yes it is. You can't just act like a jerk to who ever you please. Now you will go apologize or we'll be sitting in this room for quite some time" Natasha told him as she crossed her arms over her chest. She could hear his mom giggling, but she didn't stop glaring at Emen. Emen smiled at her as he walked towards her. He swooped her up in his arms bridal style and walked out into the hall. "Emen! Put me down right now" Natasha yelled as she hit his chest with her fist, which seemed really small compared to his broad frame. She looked up to see that he was still smiling.

"Listen up everyone. My mate told me I had to do this and I realize that she is right. I'm very sorry for the way that I acted. There was no call for it. I hope you all can forgive me" emen said. He then continued to walk down stairs and then outside to a carriage. Well, rich people just seemed to take these things everywhere. Emen set her down on the seat next to him and his mother climbed in with his help.

"I can't believe you just did that" Natasha told him, lightly hitting his chest.

"I only want to please you" emen smiled at her and held her hand. They were riding for about an hour before they finally stopped. When the door opened, she saw the train. "Ready to try this one more time" emen asked her with a raised eyebrow. Natasha nodded and they quickly boarded the train and they were on their way. All Natasha could think about was Bella. She couldn't even sit still from all of her excitement. She just watched out the window as the scenery went by and Emen held her hand. She felt the train stop and saw that they were at her home town. She felt her chest squeeze and it felt like her stomach was clenching. "It's going to be alright" emen whispered in her ear. He could probably tell that she was having quite a bit of anxiety at the moment. She walked with him through the town. They had to walk about a half an hour to get to her home. It wasn't huge like a castle, but the Duke had given them a nicely sized house.

They walked up to the house and Natasha opened the door. She felt odd being in this house once again. She walked in and looked around. It looked pretty much the same. "Bella" Natasha called. She felt like something was off. It must be because she hadn't been here for a while. "Bella" Natasha called a little louder. She walked up to her little sisters room and found her stuff gone. Where had Bella's stuff gone? Maybe she got moved into a different room? She went from room to room. She didn't find any of Bella's things or her own. She ran down the stairs with Emen following. "Bella" she screamed. She got no answer. She ran outside to the back yard. Her mother was gardening. "Where is Bella" Natasha asked her.

"I feel like it's quite rude for you to come to my home and just start yelling questions at me" her mother told her. The woman didn't even look at her as she talked. "If you must know though, your sister isn't here nor will she ever be" her mother said.

"What are you talking about" Natasha asked her. She could feel the anger rising within her.

"Well, I got a visit from the Duke. He had treated us so kindly and you repay him by falling for some prince. I had a debt to pay to him and even though he wanted you, he decided that your sister would do just fine" she said. "So, I hope that you're happy with yourself. Letting your own sister be sold to some man" her mother tssked as she stood up and wiped her hands on her apron. "I have to go make some tea now, so if you'd kindly show yourselves out of my house and off of my property, that would be great" her mother said as she gave them both a dirty look and started to walk off. Natasha felt like the wind was knocked out of her and she couldn't breathe. Her poor little sister. How could this happen. She knew it wasn't her fault though and suddenly only saw red.

Natasha ran at her and pulled her back. It was fairly easy since the woman hadn't expected it. She then pulled back her fist and punched her in the face. She felt her anger coming out and slowly seeping through her actions. She couldn't stop herself from continually punching her. After all these years, she deserved it. "It's not my fault. It never was. It's all your fault! I can't believe you'd do this to her" Natasha screamed at her as she started to choke her. In that moment, she wanted the woman dead. She didn't deserve to live. She was brought back when Emen pulled her off. She tried to fight against him though, but stopped when he wrapped his arms around hers so that her arms were stuck to her sides.

"I will be having you brought to court. You will more than likely be sent to be hung and burn. Enjoy the rest of your miserable days left" emen said as he picked her up and carried her out of the house and started walking back to the train. She hadn't realized that she had been crying until he softly wiped her soaked cheeks. "We'll find her. I promise" emen whispered to her. She sat in his arms and held onto him for dear life as she cried her heart out. She just hoped that they could get to her sister in time.