The Plan

~~~Emen's POV~~~

Emen paced back and forth in front of his parents and Natasha's little sister. He was so angry with himself because he couldn't stop this from happening. "Hey honey. I think that you should go for now. I'll send you to the kitchen with Bridgette and you and her can get something to eat okay" Linda, his mom told Bella. She looked over at Emen and he nodded her head before she agreed. The two left for a moment before his mother came back in alone and shut the door quietly and calmly behind herself. "You can tell us about what happened now. I didn't want you to scare the poor girl off. Her sister left her in your hands so you're the only one she probably truly trusts at all here" she told him. Emen nodded his head and turned to the two of them.

"So, here we are trying to get Bella from her mother. Her mother already sold her to Charles. Natasha beat her mother to all living hell. I'm sure she broke her nose. We went to stop at a diner and she washed up. We then went to go to the Dukes home. He said that we had to trade Natasha for Bella. I didn't want to, but Natasha wouldn't let Bella stay there for another minute. If he touches her I swear that he will live a very painful life. Full of broken bones and non-life threatening wounds" Emen practically yelled as he started to pace again. His mother stopped him with a hand on his arm.

"Do you know what you do" she asked him. "You go and save her. You aren't alone here. You have us and a whole army of people. We love that girl who seems to have stolen your heart even though we have only known her a short period of time. We will help you fight for her. What ever you need, we'll get. If you don't have a plan, then we'll help you come up with one" she said as she put both her hands on his shoulders.

"Well, Natasha came up with a good part of a plan. She said that during their wedding I could come save her. They would invite a lot of people, so we can know the day and time. I just have to save her before they say I do" Emen said.

"And you will. We can have the whole army attack at once" Linda told him.

"No" Emen said. "He'd be expecting that and it would be quite obvious that we're all there" Emen said. He was sure that the Duke had some sort of army of his own. He had no doubt that his army could over throw the Duke's, but he didn't want any chance of him hurting his mate.

"What if you were to sneak in with a couple of highly trained men. You can pretend to be guests and make sure that Natasha is safe before all the rest show themselves. Then we can have more men come in after getting a call or something" his father suggested. Emen nodded his head as he thought about it. It was a pretty logical plan, but they'd need to get into more details with it. He would not mess up this plan. He had to keep Natasha safe at all costs. His plan would work, no matter the cost.

~~~Natasha's POV~~~

Natasha sighed as she put her elbow on the table and her chin rested in her hand. They had been planning the wedding for hours upon hours with almost no breaks. She didn't want to get married in the first place, let alone making plans for it. There  were so many florists and designers that she couldn't keep any of them straight. One person would ask about what kind of flowers she wanted. She just said roses. Then they would ask what color and she'd say white. Then another would as for the color of the table settings for the reception and she said blue. The list went on and on as they picked out every single detail for the wedding. It was driving her absolutely insane. By the time that Emen came and saved her, she'd have to be put into an insane asylum. "How many guests would you like to come" one person asked. He was a very well dressed man with glasses that made him look more distinguished than geeky.

"I want many, many guests. As many as possible. If I am going to get married then I want everyone to know and be there. Send invitations to every town around. Everyone is invited" Natasha stated. This is the one topic that she actually cared about. There had to be many people there or else her plan just wouldn't work out. She was sure that Emen would figure out something either way. The man looked over at the Duke to confirm that this was alright. It was a little odd that she wasn't setting a perimeter of the number of guests they would be having.

"If it makes her happy, then I'm happy" Charles said smiling. He seemed to be happy that she seemed to perk up a little. She hadn't smiled once that day except for right then. She just couldn't help smiling when she thought about Emen coming to rescue her. Though she imagined him coming to save her on a white steed and she knew it would never happen, but it was a very nice thought.

"Great. I can think of a few other things that would make me very happy and pleased" Natasha smiled at him. She was pretty sure that she could actually enjoy this a bit and make it a lot easier for her to escape. "I want several white horses placed around the room. Well, just one of them actually. I think white horses are elegant and nice. I also don't want to wear heels. They are very uncomfortable and I'd rather be comfortable for the wedding. Plus, you aren't that much taller than me. I'd hate it if I were suddenly taller than you. Especially on our wedding day. How embarrassing" Natasha told him. She was surprised when he agreed. Especially when she had just insulted him. This was just the beginning of her plans and she was sure that they would work.