The Wedding (Part II)

~~~Emen's POV~~~

Emen stood outside of the Duke's palace. He knew that this was where the wedding was going to take place. He was determined to get Natasha back at all costs. He loved her more than he could ever say. Words just couldn't be used to describe the love that he felt for Natasha. He was wearing a very dashing suit and a hat that looked nice and would keep his identity hidden. He just needed to keep hidden until the perfect time to strike arose. He had men all around. They knew the plan of attack. They were all mostly inside of the building right now, positioned right near the Duke's guards. He had a right hand man on the inside. His name is Tyler. Tyler was supposed to walk Natasha up the aisle and then take a hold of the Duke for him. Tyler had pretended to be friends with the Duke so that this plan could be played out correctly.

Emen decided that it was an okay time to go inside, so he did. He walked into the room and blended in with the people around him. Most seemed like snobs, but it seemed like there were more people than just royals. So, Natasha must have had some sort of discussion about wanting more people or something. There were definitely some people who were of lower status then others. A man stops him and Emen just barely glances up to see one of the guards. "Excuse me sir. Can you tell me who you are and where you're from" the guard asked him. Emen felt his heart beating erratically in his chest. It felt like it was going to leave an imprint on his rib cage. His stomach was wrenching and he was afraid that he'd lose his last meal all over the front of the guard. If this guard somehow figured out who he was, then he could ruin all of the planning that he had done to rescue the love of his life.

"My name is Jack Sanders. I live in the town of Holbrook. It's a pleasure to meet you on this fine day" he said and took a quick little bow. The guard looked at him a little strange.

"Why are you here" the guard asked him.

"Well, I'm not here to have a birthday party am I? I'm here for a wedding. The wedding of a beautiful couple. They invited so many people from the towns around here and I happen to be one of them" Emen tried to act like he was upset that the man had asked him who he was and why he was there. He was really freaking out on the inside though.

"I'm sorry sir. Enjoy the wedding" the guard told him and the guard walked away with one of his men following him. Emen sighed and felt himself calm down a little bit. That was so close. Emen stayed in the back of the room until he heard gasps and saw some of the Duke's guards with guns on them from his men. He wished that he could see all of his men with their guns on all of the guard. The look on their faces would have been priceless. He stepped out into the aisle to see The Duke being held at gun point by Tyler with a look of surprise that turned to pure hatred at the sight of him. Emen turned his eyes to Natasha. She was so beautiful. He started to make his way up the aisle and towards his woman. Emen took off his hat as he walked and he was getting more and more excited to see her. He had to watch as the Duke pulled out a dagger and stabbed Natasha in the side. Things blurred as he ran to the stage yelling. He wasn't sure exactly what he was yelling, but he knew that it had an effect on people, because people were running out of his way as he charged onto the little stage that the duke, Natasha, and Tyler were on. He went straight to Natasha who had blood soaking through her white dress. She was on the floor breathing heavily. She yelled at Tyler to take the Duke to his Dungeon and make sure that he was watched. He picked up Natasha and ran to his horse. He had someone else hold onto her so that he could get on his horse and then held Natasha in his arms again.

Emen rode as quickly as possible and tried not to move her around too much. He noticed that the dress was turning more and more red by the second. He pushed on. He made it to his castle a bit later. He knew that the horse he had ridden so hard was exhausted. He jumped off of the horse with Natasha whose eyes were closed. “Come on Baby. Hold on for me. I need you. I’m trying so hard. If you live then I’ll marry you right away. I’ll protect you and never let anyone hurt you ever again. Please baby. Live for me” he told her as tears fell. His heart was wrenching at the sight of her. Covered in blood and body limp. He gave the reigns of the horse to a servant and ran inside to the doctor that lived there. He was told to put her on the exam table and he was shooed out of the room. He paced back and forth in front of the room. He was freaking out so much right now. He wouldn’t be able to live if she died. The door opened about two hours later and the doctor came out and shut the door. “Is she going to be okay” Emen asked him.

“I don’t really know. She lost a lot of blood and I managed to stop the bleeding, but her heart is very weak right now. During the next three days we should be able to tell if she will get better” the doctor told him.

“But she’s a werewolf. She has to live. All werewolves heal easily” Emen told him. He couldn’t stand the thought of losing her.

“Even werewolves have their limit your majesty” the doctor said. “She’ll need to rest. Come back in the morning and you can see how she’s doing.” Emen nodded his head even though he wanted nothing more than to run into the room and hold his Natasha in his arms. He walked away and down to the dungeons. He found the cell that the Duke was in. He growled when he saw him. He felt anger boiling under his skin at the mere sight of this pathetic excuse of a man. He snatched the keys from the guard and he unlocked the cell door and opened it with force. The only sound heard was his heavy breathing and the metallic clang of the door slamming against the wall. He strode forward in quick strides and his hand made contact with his throat. He pulled him up by his neck and squeezed until he could barely breathe.

“Now you listen to me and you listen well. She is the love of my life. The one that I care about most. I’m telling you right now that you will end up dead. Now, if Natasha lives then it will be a short but painful death. If she dies though, you’ll wish that you can turn back time, because it will be the most painful and slowly drawn out death anyone could ever experience” Emen growled out the words and dropped him to the ground. He was wheezing and holding his throat as air swiftly flowed once again. “She better live” he told him as he turned around and walked out of the cell. He told the guard to lock him back up and threw him the keys. He made his way upstairs to his room and stared out his window. There was no way that he could get any sort of sleep for the next three days or until he knew that his girl would survive this. He needed her to survive.