A Girl Worth Fighting For

Emen's wolf was huge and pitch black. She had never seen a wolf the size of his. His fur looked soft though. The Duke's wolf looked much smaller in comparison. Duke Charles fur was a dark gray. Much like his human hair. Natasha shuddered at the thought of this man, who could be her grandfather, actually thinking about marrying her. It disgusted her. Emen was very intimidating when in human form and Wolf form. In wolf form he looked vicious though. The two were growling at each other and snapping their teeth. Natasha was sure that Emen would win. He was much bigger and seemed to know what he was doing. The Duke was much older though and probably had more experience with this sort of thing. Natasha prayed that Emen would be okay. The two wolves made the small compartment look even smaller. This would make the fight much harder, because it would be easier for either of them to get more injured than if they were out in the open. Natasha held her breath as Charles attacked emen.

The gray wolf's jaws were opened wide, prepared to tear into the flesh of its opponent and hopefully take his life. Emen was prepared for him though and ducked his body to the side and swiveled his head to the right and clenching his teeth at the base of the Dukes neck. The Duke howled and clawed at Emen's body. Emen's grip loosened on him and the gray wolf moved out of the black wolfs reach. Crimson blood was starting to drench the fur where the flesh had been partially torn open. The Duke growled in fury. He fainted to the left and then went to the right. Emen reacted a little too slow and the gray wolf locked his jaws onto the shoulder of the black wolf. Emen growled and tried to kick at him, but couldn't quite get him, because every time he'd move to dig his claws into him, he'd move just out of reach. Emen flinched when the Duke started to shake his head to tear more of the flesh apart. Emen snapped his head and bit down on his ear and ripped it right off. The Duke yipped and quickly let go of emen. They were quite the sight. Emen's black fur seemed to become impossibly darker on his shoulder and around his mouth. The dukes once pure fur was turning a weird red along the base of his neck, ear (Well, the part left), and around his mouth.

Suddenly Emen pounced onto the Duke. His claws were extended and dragged across the scruffy, gray fur. It left behind bloody marks and a painful howl sounded throughout the small compartment that they were in.  Emen aggressively continued his attack. He didn't even pause as he bit into the Duke's shoulder and tearing at the flesh with his razor sharp teeth. She could tell that he was taking out his anger on him. She could hear the gray wolf whimper and try to knock Emen off, but couldn't do it. Emen was panting heavy as he scratched at Charles side and stopped the assault. His breathing hard, muzzle bloody, and satisfaction in his eyes. Natasha slowly walked towards them. She was pretty sure that Emen was done attacking him and she was almost just as sure that the Duke wouldn't want to keep fighting him. Natasha watched as the gray wolf suddenly turned into a very naked man. She averted her eyes to look at the black wolf. She hoped that her eyes showed the love that she felt for him. Though it was just barely there, it was still love.

The duke was suddenly up and was standing behind her. He grabbed a hold of her around the waist and when Emen barked, Charles unsheathed his claws and rested one right above the vein in her neck. She sucked in short breathes when she felt his claw slightly dig into her skin and looked at Emen panicked. Emen's growl was slowly building, rumbling inside of his chest. "Now this is what is going to happen Emen. You are going to back up right now and let us go out the door behind me. You won't try to come after her or I'll kill her. I'll slit her throat right open" The duke's breath was fanning her cheek. Her panic spiked when he started to pull her backwards and Emen just stood there and watched. She didn't really know what she expected him to do though. He opened the door and he pulled her so they stood in between the two train cars. The wind was blowing around them and swaying her hair crazily around them.

"Please don't do this. I don't want to marry you. We'll both be miserable. I just don't want to be with you" Natasha pleaded. She couldn't go with him. She couldn't believe that she was begging him though.

"You might be miserable, but I won't. I've wanted you to be mine for so many years and I will not just let someone else take you from me" he told her. Natasha looked into the compartment that they had just been in. Emen was staring at her, desperate to help her. She still felt the claw against her throat. She wondered if he realized that he was still naked. She shuddered at the thought of his body pressed against hers.  She knew that she had to do something. She couldn't just sit there and let him kidnap her. Natasha looked at Emen with sad eyes as she felt a small tear go down her cheek before it was taken away into the wind. She just knew that she couldn't be with this man. No matter what it took. She pulled her hand forward and hit his ear as hard as she could. The next thing she knew she was pushed hard, as he tried to get her away from him and she was pushed right off of the side of the train. She felt the wind pushing against her body, the wind howling as it went by her ears. She heard an ear piercing howl right before she hit the ground hard and everything went black.

 ~~~A/N~~~

Sorry that it's so short, but I hope that you liked it!