Please Don't Go

~~~A/N~~~

There will be violence and torture in this chapter. I will put ****** before the part starts so you'll know where to skip if you'd rather not read about it. I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to update, but I've been very busy lately. I hope you all enjoy.

~~~Emen's POV~~~

Emen stayed by her side for three days. He paced, held her hand, laid down next to her and held her, and even just sat in a chair and watched her. He wouldn't eat or drink anything until the doctor told him that Natasha wouldn't be happy if she woke up and he was almost starved to death. So, here he was late at night, eating ham and drinking water as he looked out the window. He finished eating and put down his plate and cup and walked over to Natasha. He ran his fingertips across her cheek lightly. He watched as her chest slowly moved up and down at the steady rhythm of her breathing. Her lips were slightly parted and air entered and left there. He took hold of her hand and studied it. It was so small, delicate, and soft. She was just so fragile.

It has been three days and the doctor said that they should know if she will live or not by if she wakes up this day or not. He felt his eyes well up with tears at the thought of Natasha not waking up. He griped her hand a little tighter. "Baby. Please wake up. I need you. I need you to live. I need you to be here by my side. I need you to be my wife and have my children. I just need you. You mean more to me than I ever thought any person would. I know that I haven't told you how much I love you and that will change. I will tell you every single day. I won't let a day go by without telling you how much you mean to me. I just need you to come back to me honey. Please. Baby please don't go" Emen told her and kissed her face as tears fell down his. His heart was aching so much from the thoughts that he was having. His thoughts of her dying and being buried.

He knew right then and there that if she did die what he would do. He'd go and kill the man in the cell as slowly and painfully as possible before killing himself. Natasha was his life ever since he met her. Being her mate was the best thing that ever happened in his life. She was just his everything. "I probably need a shower, but I don't think your tears are going to clean me" Natasha's voice croaked out. He jumped back and looked at her surprised at seeing her eyes open and watching him.

"You're awake. You're alive" Emen said confused, excited, and happy all mixed together.

"Well, yeah I am  silly. How long have I been out for" Natasha asked him as she swiped at her eyes to clear the sleep.

"For three days. The duke stabbed you and you lost a lot of blood" Emen told her as he wiped his tears off of her face and his own. "The doctor said that even though you're a werewolf, you could have died. your body has just taken so much in such a short period of time and I was so worried that I'd lose you. You mean the world to me baby. You mean more than words can ever explain" Emen told her and then kissed her on her lips. When he pulled away, he saw the surprise on her face. "You will be told by me each and every day how much I care about you. I swear" emen told her.

"I love you too" she told him with a soft smile as the doctor came in.

"I see that someone is awake and smiling" the doctor said with a smile of his own. "Prince. I'm going to ask you to leave so that I can check on everything" the doctor said. Emen growled at him, but Natasha put her hand on his arm.

"It's fine. It should only take about an hour or so for him to check me over and ask all of the questions. You probably need to go to the bathroom and eat and things. You can get me water before you come back though if you wouldn't mind" Natasha told him.

"Of course sweetheart" Emen told her and kissed her forehead before sighing and walking out of the room. He suddenly remembered what he could do with his time. He had to take care of some trash in the dungeons. He walked all the way down the stairs. His mood went down quite a bit., He wasn't as livid as he had been earlier, but he was still very angry. His mate could have died and it would have been the twit in the cells fault. Emen walked all the way down stairs and to the cell where the duke was at. He turned on the lights and peered through the cell doors. The duke was just laying there on the grimy floor. He was pretty thin now. Emen had made sure that he was fed and watered only enough for him to survive. Emen would not allow him to eat all that he wanted or the good food. He got scraps that weren't even fit for dogs to have.

He glanced at the dukes wrists which were locked in shackles made out of silver. He could see the skin around the shackles blistered and bloody. He could only imagine what the skin looked like beneath the shackles. He could see that for a werewolf who was usually very tan, the Charles looked very pale. His skin was slightly sunk in and you could see parts of his ribcage sticking out through the holes in his clothing. Well, the tattered pieces left of the clothing. There was a stench in the air. He was sure that it was a mix between the mans urine and the smell of the flesh on his wrists. "Well, today is the day. I'm ending your life" Emen told him. He decided not to tell him whether Natasha had lived or not to let him not know how long his death would take to come.

*******Violence/Torture********

Emen grabbed a pair of gloves off of a table and opened the cell door. "You know. I would have thought that you would have just left her alone after you pushed her off of the train. You clearly don't care about her all that much if you're willing to hurt her then and also stabbing her" Emen said. He studied the man laying there. He could see fear fill his eyes as Emen walked closer to him. He squatted down in front of him. "Look. You should have took me coming after her as a warning. You should have just let her go, but you didn't. The reason why this is going to happen to you is because of you and only you. If you would have left her alone and if you would have not hurt her, then we wouldn't be here right now. You'd be living tomorrow" Emen told him.

"Well, she kissed me at my palace. She's pretty good at her. She has a pretty nice body too" the duke chuckled. His laughing turned into grunting and coughing as he tried to get air when Emen punched him in the gut.

"You and I both know that she wouldn't kiss you by choice" Emen said as he stood up and unlocked the mans shackles. Emen knew that he wasn't strong enough to run away or fight him. He walked outside of the cell and grabbed an object that looked like a really long nail, but it is made out of silver. The nail goes from his wrist to his elbow in length. It was very sharp on one end. He walked back into the room the Charles. He looked at the skin where the shackles had been and almost grimaces. There was a lot of blood, but it was like you could see parts of his tendons and muscles. He slowly traced lines across his skin and watched as blisters immediately appeared and the Duke hissed in pain. "I don't take someone hurting my girl lightly" emen told him.

"Just get it over with" the duke told him. Emen looked at him and pierced his skin right below the rib cage so that it was pointing up towards his heart and pushed it up enough so that it would stay without him holding onto it. Blood squirted and started pouring out. The duke howled in pain and tried to grab it out but Emen stopped him by smashing his hand until he heard a sickening pop. The Duke screamed again.

"Well, I thought I should let you know that Natasha did in fact live from you trying to kill her" Emen told him.

"I thought you said that my death would be short if she lived" the duke choked out.

"Trust me. This is fast compared to how long I would have stretched it out if she had died" Emen told him. He looked into his eyes. He then drew back his foot and kicked the silver spike as hard as he could and it pierced into the mans heart. He had the guards clean up the mess and walked back up stairs. No one would ever hurt his mate ever again.