The Bargain

"Why would I do that" Natasha asked him. "We could just have you put in jail or worse" Natasha told him coldly. Nobody messed with her sister or herself.

"Well, that wouldn't really help your sister now would it? All I have to do is call one person and they'll snap her little neck" Charles smiled at the two of them.

"And if I were to snap yours before you could even reach for your phone" Natasha asked him.

"Well, you don't know where she is and it's a very hard place to find. So, she'd probably starve and die before you got to her" The Duke smirked at her.

"I could smell her out" she told him.

"See. Now there is another problem for the two of you. I actually already thought about that. I gave her different clothes to change into and the room that she is in is a seal and lock kind of room. So, her scent won't be leaking out of that room anytime soon. We have actually spent quite the amount of money to make the entire palace smell different since she's moved in" The Duke told her.

"So, how is this going to go then? There is no way that I'll agree to marrying you if you still have my sister and I'm pretty sure that you won't just let my sister go and trust that I'll actually marry you" she said. She was feeling pretty much defeated at this point. she knew she'd have to marry him to save her sister, but she just hoped that he'd be true to his word and let her sister go at some point.

"Actually. I'll let your sister go immediately with the Prince boy here as long as you agree to one condition" Charles said.

She took a deep breath. "What is your condition" Natasha asked him.

"You have to wear an ankle monitor. I will not have you just running off on me before the wedding now can I" he asked her with a condescending smile.

"No I guess we can't have that. If you let my sister go right now, then I agree" Natasha told him.

"What? You can't do this Natasha! We can find another way" emen practically yelled. She could tell that he was panicking.

"I'll go get her and the monitor" The Duke said. "I'll be expecting you to still be here when I get back" he said before walking out of the room.

Emen grabbed her by the shoulders. "What are you thinking" Emen said as he looked into her eyes. She could see the hurt and desperation in his eyes.

"You want to know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking about saving my little sister okay! That is what I'm thinking about right now. I'm not stupid. I have sort of a plan to go with it. I will go along with this and at the wedding, which I'm sure he will announce to every kingdom around so you'll know when it is, you can come and save me with a whole army. Please don't think that I want to do this, because I most definitely don't, but it's what I have to do. Unless you can come up with a better plan, then this is what we're doing and you better save me, because I don't know what I'm going to do if I'm stuck for life with that man instead of you. You mean the world to me and it's tearing me apart to do this and you better keep my Bella safe" Natasha told him and grabbed his face in her hands and pulled his face to hers so that she could kiss him with as much love as she could show in one kiss. She pulled back. "I love you" she whispered. She knew it was her first time ever telling him this, but she just hoped that it wasn't her last.

"I love you too and I promise you that I will keep her safe" he whispered back and kissed her one last time before the Duke re-entered the room and he brought along her sister and in his hand was the monitor. She was going to dread wearing that stupid thing. There was no way that she'd be able to escape now.

"So, here is the precious little Bella. Emen and her can leave now so that my fiancée' and I can plan our wedding together" Charles said as he shooed Bella over to Emen and pulled Natasha up by her hand to stand by him. She felt disgusted that he was touching her at all. Emen gave her a longing look and the Duke a heated one as he grabbed Bella's hand and went to go walk away. Bella tore her hand away from Emen and ran over to Natasha.

"I missed you so much Tasha. When am I going to see you again" she asked looking up at her. Natasha hugged her back and felt tears well in her eyes as she looked down at her.

"Hopefully really soon you can come visit or something" Natasha told her. Emen came over and pulled Bella to him and she squirmed as she tried to get away from him.

"I want Tasha" she screamed as she tried to get away.

"Bella. Go with her honey. That's Emen. He's very nice and will take care of you while I'm not there okay" Natasha told her. There were tears running down Bella's face.

"But I want you. Only you" Bella cried out.

Natasha's heart was wrenching in her chest. She just wanted to run away with Bella and Emen so bad at that moment. "Bella. Listen honey. I wish I could be with you right now, but I have to do some stuff first. I'll see you really soon okay? I need you to be a big girl. you're thirteen now and I know you're afraid right now, but I need you to be strong and go with Emen for me" Natasha told her. She could tell that Bella didn't want to go, but she slowly nodded.

"I love you Tasha" Bella told her.

"I love you too Bella Bear" Natasha told her. Emen wrapped his arms around her little sister and she cried into his shoulder as he gave Natasha one last look before leaving. Natasha felt like there was a boulder sitting in her stomach. She couldn't believe she had to watch her sister get taken away. At least this time it was a man she trusted with her life taking her. She sat down heavily on the couch that was closest.

"So, now that they're gone. Time to put your anklet on and then we can get started with our life together" The Duke smiled at her. She felt numb. It was like she wasn't even in her own body. She never felt him putting the ankle monitor on or him kissing her cheek as he went to go get a planner or something. All she could think of was her little sister and Emen.

"Please Emen. You better keep Bella safe and come and save me as fast as you can" Natasha whispered to the empty room around her. She just hoped that this wouldn't be as much torture as she thought it would be.

~~~A/N~~~

So, I am feeling much better. Thank you all who sent me messages and comments hoping that I'd feel better. I really hope you guys like this chapter. I'm really excited about this story and I can't wait to get to the wedding because there will be a lot of action. It's something to look forward to ;) Thank you all for reading!