Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Find the value of x in the equation 2x + 3y =...." I mumbled to myself concentrating on the math worksheet in front of me. Biting my lip in frustration, I got up to go grab some iced tea.

"Sweet tea or green tea" I thought to myself as I stared at the two gallons in the fridge.

"Oh Mark stop it" I heard giggling coming from the living room as the front door opened. I headed towards the noises coming from the area while taking a sip of my green tea. Dahyun, my roommate, was currently kissing another man intensely.

"A new day a new man" I mumbled to myself as I headed back up the stairs to continue working on my homework. I stopped halfway up the stairs.

"If that little friend of yours is going to stay here all night, then can you make sure to keep your activities down? Some of us like to sleep" I annouced as I looked back down at the two who paused to stare at me.

"I was just about to leave actually, I'll see you tomorow babe" The stranger gave Dahyun one last kiss before heading out the door. Dahyun bit her lip as she waved him goodbye. I sneakily began to crawl up the stairs once again until I heard her call my name. I jogged the rest of the way and entered my room quickly. I gently settled the drink on my desk.

"(Y/n)!" The girl burst into my room. I rolled my eyes and went back to working on the math problem already knowing what she was about to say.

"You should've came to the club with me! Your always working or studying" She pouted as she sat in the pink beanbag chair near my desk. I tapped my pencil against my chin as I finally had the answer and moved on to the next equation.

"Dahyun I just don't have time to do stuff like that. I'm in college now and need to focus on my work if I want to be successful in life" I explained not taking my eyes off of the paper. She gagged at my response.

"(Y/n) listen here, I'm older than you and I suggest you take a break once in awhile. It's not good to keep living your life all cooped up in one place. It just adds more stress" She got up from her spot on the cushion and walked to stand near me. I leaned back in my chair in victory having completed all my homework for the day.

"Fine, I guess I do deserve breaks here and there" I tilted my head and stared at my roommate whos eyes widened in surprise.

"Didn't expect that to work" She admitted as I grinned. Honestly I did need a break. I didn't want to be those uptight girls who only focus on school anymore. It gets so tiring and even my english professor told me to rest for a few. My life just isn't that exciting and i'm dying for something interesting to happen to me. Starting from today I'll start being more active.

**********

I brushed my hair and wore a cardigan over my white tank top and pulled on a pair of blue skinny jeans. I topped off the outfit with a cute white scarf.

"I'm ready unnie" I sang as I hopped down the stairs towards the girl who was checking herself out in the bathroom mirror. I leaned against the doorway.

"So about that Mark fella" I teased as she touched up her makeup. I know she didn't really like him. Everytime she came home from the club, she brings a different man with her. Last time it was some guy named Chanyeol.

"How about you stop talking" Dahyun jokingly stated as she turned to face me and looked at my outfit.

"How about you pick one man and stay loyal to him" I smirked as I turned around to grab my purse and slip on a pair of flats.

"But there's just too many hot guys in this world (y/n)! How can you expect me to stay with one!" She whined as she followed after me. I scoffed as we left the house and walked around the streets aimlessly for a little while.

"How about we go shopping?" Dahyun exclaimed. Without getting a chance to even answer, she pulled me into the nearest fashion store she saw. Dahyun squealed as she walked over to a sparkly sliver dress. I folded my arms and looked around the place.

"(Y/n)!" Dahyun called my name. She motioned for me to walk towards her.

"Do you think this dress would look good on me?" Dahyun held the dress up to her chest. I shrugged in response and eyed the two black dresses that were next to each other on the rack.

"Try it on" I murmured as Dahyun followed my eyes.

"Try on those two dresses then" Dahyun chimed as she nodded her head in the direction I was facing. I shook my head.

"I'm just looking around" I smiled sweetly as she rolled her eyes and sashayed off to the dressing rooms.

Jungkook's POV:

"That was good, let's practice it one more time" Namjoon twirled a finger in the air. The rest of us groaned.

"Hyung again?" Jhope sighed as he rubbed his hands over his face in exhaustion.

"We've practiced blood, sweat, and tears like 10 times already" I complained as I leaned back against the studio's wall and slid down to sit on the floor.

"Guys we have a concert tomorrow, I can't have you mess up on me" Namjoon sternly stated as he wagged a finger in my direction.

"Your acting as if we had never performed at a concert before. We literally did this song last week" Suga grumbled as he grabbed his snapback off the table and wore it backwards.

"Oh my bad, I didn't know you were the leader. Sorry for trying to make a big group like us who has thousands of fans expecting a great concert tomorrow, practice just one more time" Namjoon sarcastically stated. I looked over at Jin for help in this situation. Namjoon was being difficult again.

"Rap mon, it's been a long day and it's getting late. Let the boys rest because just like you said, we all have a concert tomorrow. The boys have practiced this song enough and if they don't get a sufficient amount of sleep, then their more than likely to make a mistake or two" Jin smoothly talked some sense into the leader while patting his back. Rap monster listened intently as Jin led him out the studio.

"We're free" I sang as I stood up immediately. The members happily sighed feeling relieved. It was midnight, there was no way I was going to continue dancing.

"I thought I was going to die" Jimin wrapped an arm around my shoulder as he started walking towards our shared room. Out of all the members in our group, I was pretty much the closest with Jimin. We tell each other everything and I only ever tell him any secrets I have. Jimin just understands me. He's always there for me and taking care of me.

"I'm just glad Jin hyung stepped in" I mentally thanked the oldest. We entered the room and I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth while Jimin immediately crawled into his bed.

"Isn't it kinda weird that he only listens to Jin?" Jimin called out as I finished up. I headed out the door and climbed into my own bed feeling drowsy instantly.

"Do you think.." I looked up at Jimin who turned away from his phone to stare at me.

"Nah" We both laughed in unison as Jimin went back on instagram. I smiled as I placed my arms over my eyes.

Hello armies!💕 Hope you enjoy this first chapter of this Jungkook fanfic! It's not much but this is just the first chapter so bare with me. I promise it'll get interesting later on!💝💗