Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s POV:

"(Y/n)!" Dahyun called my name as I waited by the elevator. She walked up to me and pressed the button to call it.

"Dahyun that was so embarrassing" I whined.

"Sorry" She apologized as I frowned. The elevator door opened and we walked in.

"They were insanely hot though" She began to fan herself at the thought of them. I rolled my eyes at Dahyun being Dahyun and watched as the gray doors of the elevator slid closed.

**********

"He wanted to know if I wanted to sign up for some afterschool club thingy because of my excellent grades" Amber stated proudly with a triumphant grin. I reached over and ruffled her hair a slight bit.

"I told you he came to your house to let your parents know how good you are!" I chuckled at my friend's achievement. She really was a great student. Maybe even better than me.

"So you said you met bts?" Amber changed the topic. I nodded my head and drummed my fingers against her kitchen table. We were currently at her house.

"Yup I'm friends with them" I spoke. That's what they all think of me as anyways. They were all so sweet. Well most of them were.

"Aw yes (y/n)! So which one you aiming for?" Amber giggled as she brung over two cups of tea.

"First Dahyun now you? I don't like any of them like that" I sighed. The steam was coming off of the cup and I began to blow a couple of times on the drink.

"Oh c'mon!" My short haired friend pressed further.

"Fine, if we're talking about dating then what's the deal between you and kai?" I asked as she almost fell off her chair at the sudden question targeted at her.

"He doesn't like me in that type of way and I respect that I guess. As long as we're still friends" She stated softly after tucking back one tiny loose strand of hair behind her ear. I nodded my head, Kai said he wasn't in the mood to start a relationship and that he "doesn't date his friends." What a joke am I right?

"What happened to that blind date guy?" I smiled a bit after remembering. She made a disgusted face my way.

"I'm desperate but not THAT desperate" She rolled her eyes. I'm guessing the guy wasn't what she hoped for.

"You'll find someone, who wouldn't want a hot short girl in their lives?" I tried to lighten the mood. I took a couple of sips of my tea as she laughed.

"I'm not THAT short" She responded back. I snorted at that just as I got a text.

Jimin:

Hey (y/n) it's Jimin. I was wondering if you wanted to come over?

His text message read. Amber quickly got up out of her seat and stood next to me while reading the text I got. She quickly took out her own phone and began typing in something.

"Ayyy so this is the babe who's texting you?!" Amber yelled in excitement as she turned her phone over towards me. It revealed photos of a shirtless Park Jimin and many more pictures.

"Amber!" I exclaimed as I looked away and nudged her arm so she could turn her phone around.

"So it's true! What are you doing, text him back saying you do!" Amber frantically pointed at my phone gesturing for me to type.