Chapter 11

(Y/n)'s POV:

"For real?" Amber choked on her granola bar. I quickly shushed her.

"Amber don't get your hopes up just yet. We don't know for sure" I whispered while looking around the art classroom. No one was in here thankfully.

"Kai might like me" She repeated to herself. I shrugged my shoulders. Amber then snapped her fingers.

"Well he had his opportunity. Now I think that Jhope fella is really cute" She squealed to herself. A laugh escaped my lips as I remembered how cute those two were.

"Oh yeah, you can't tell anyone you're friends with them since they're a big kpop group you know?" I spoke seriously. She nodded her head and held out her pinky.

"I won't" She intertwined her pinky with mine. A door opening behind us caused us to immediately stand up.

"Oh it's just you" I breathed as Kai peeked his head in. He waved at the both of us and his eyes gleamed when he saw Amber who was desperately trying to touch her hair up a bit.

"Hey guys... Amber why weren't you here yesterday?" Kai stepped in and shut the door behind us. She looked around the room instead of making eye contact with him.

"I overslept" She hummed. I looked from the two of them awkwardly. I knew Amber was going for a hard-to-get type of thing.

"Why are you two in here anyways?" He turned to look at me. I opened my mouth but immediately shut it. What was I suppose to say?

"We were talking about guys we like. I told her there was no one in this school that caught my attention" Amber thankfully spoke up. I held back a laugh.

"Oh is that so?" Kai's shoulders slumped ever so slightly but enough for me to notice. I raised a brow at his actions.

"What? You should be happy I don't like you anymore. We can finally be just friends!" She smiled before sashaying out the room. Kai looked down at his feet.

"You good?" I spoke up since it seemed like he totally forgot I was here. He instantly looked up and put on a small smile just as the bell rang.

"I'm fine" He waved goodbye before walking out. I chuckled to myself, happy to know that two guys probably liked my bestie Amber.

I wish I would have two guys falling for me

I thought as I collected my bag and started to head out the classroom. It was time to leave and today was a pretty good day. However as soon as I stepped outside, the three stooges appeared before me.

"Hey (y/n)! Sorry we couldn't get to see you during school. We were kinda busy" Jin-Ah disgustingly pouted. Oh come on, my day was going perfectly fine.

"Come with us, we'll make it up to you" Seung-wan stepped in. I gulped nervously as they began to push me to the side of the school. Seul-gi slammed me into the brick wall.

"What should we do with her today?" Jin-Ah brung her finger up to her chin to think. I stayed silent, praying some of the students walking by we're actually humane enough to step in and stop this.

"Can I just go home" I sighed. They all stared at me for a couple of seconds before bursting out in laughter. Seung-wan grabbed a good chunk of my hair and pulled it. I let out a slight cry until she finally let go.

"What's that you got in your hand?" Jin-Ah smirked. My eyes widened as I realized she was talking about the new sketchbook I had bought in the morning for Dahyun.

"Give me it" She outstretched her hand. I hesitantly shook my head. Jin-Ah let out an annoyed sigh before snatching it out of my hands forcefully.

"No!" I shouted while stepping forward to grab it back. Seul-gi slammed me back into the wall again and I let out a sob as my back hit it.