Chapter 16

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Alright scene two!" The director announced. As soon as I had stepped in with Jungkook, he was immediately rushed into the dressing room to get changed and his hair styled. The other members could only nod in acknowledgement once they saw me before quickly getting ready to shoot the next scene. I sat in the back watching everyone and everything. There were cameras everywhere and I could feel the serious atmosphere as the music blasted through speakers of their newest song to be released, Fake Love.

"Hoseok your turn!" The director announced after finishing up with Namjoon as they moved to a different spot in the building to film his scene. With wide eyes, I watched as Hoseok laid down on an enormous pile of chocolate bars.

"Alright I'm ready!" A voice sang out to the other camera directors. A gasp escaped my lips as I took in the sight of Jungkook. His thick black hair was parted so that his forehead was showing and he was wearing a shirt with a bunch of holes in it. I felt myself growing hot by the second as I allowed myself to check him out once more.

The camera directors gently ushered him to the area they set up for him in the building. I was most excited to see how he would do for his scene to the point where I almost fell out of the chair I was sitting in. As soon as the music blared through the speakers again, the once innocent smile Jungkook possessed was immediately replaced with a serious expression. All the air left my body as I saw how passionate he was in everything he does. His gaze sharp and almost teasing when the cameras were on him. So this was how Jungkook looked while performing. I couldn't help but be amazed at how much effort he really puts into what he does.

The other members gathered around to prepare to shoot a scene of them dancing to their choreography. Of course, my eyes were trained on Jungkook.

"Love you so bad, love you so bad," The music started up once more. This time I actually did fall out of my chair as soon as Jungkook lifted up his shirt to the very top of his chest, revealing a set of toned defined abs. I was about to start choking on air as he did it once again and quickly stood up with embarrassment.

"We have snacks and refreshments in that room over there," A voice spoke up beside me, "feel free to help yourself."

I understood this man to be Bang Si-Hyuk, the CEO of bts. I immediately bowed and a wave of embarrassment washed over me as I realized he must've saw me falling out of my chair because of Jungkook.

"T-thank you!" I stuttered before practically sprinting into the room he pointed at.

Sure enough there was a table lined with cookies, cupcakes, fruit, and a cooler with multiple flavored drinks. Letting out a sigh, I grabbed a bottle of water from the cooler and began to drink.

"Hey (y/n) did you see me shoot?" Another voice exclaimed. I turned around in the midst of drinking and started actually choking. Jungkook's eyes widened with concern as he rushed over and lightly patted my back. A second after, I managed to control myself and calm down.

"You okay?" He hesitantly moved away from the side to stand in front of me. The blood rushed to my cheeks immediately and it was hard to even make eye contact with him.

"I'm fine, the water just went down the wrong way," I sheepishly rubbed at the back of my neck, "but yes I did see you shoot and you were amazing!"

This time it was Jungkooks turn to blush red. A teasing smile began to play on his lips before he took a step closer to me.

"Ahh my ceo told me he saw something interesting just a couple seconds ago. Some girl apparently didn't know how to properly sit in a chair now," He winked.