Chapter 24

Jungkook's POV:

Jimin burst into the practice room, hands reaching to grab at my collar. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He snarled. His eyes were hooded with anger and I didn't even have a chance to reply before he quickly pressed further. "How the hell could you cheat on her?!"

My heart shattered at his words. I didn't mean for this whole situation to happen. This was the last thing I could ever expect. "Listen I can explain." I weakly pleaded. He only gripped my collar tighter at my voice. "There's no explanation for cheating. You kissed Ji-eun at the risk of (y/n)'s emotions and I can't forgive that. Hell, I'll be damned if (y/n) did."

"You're not even letting me talk." I forcefully removed his hands off of me. Jimin shook his head and began to angrily walk away. The door opened revealing the rest of the members before Jimin could try to leave. I sat down on the practice bench, face buried into my hands. They're not even trying to understand.

"Jungkook...." Namjoon kneeled down in front of me. His voice was soft and gentle unlike Jimin's. "Tell me what happened. I doubt you would break her heart like that." Slowly I raised my head up to lock eyes with him. Jimin scoffed and folded his arms but Namjoon had a light smile.

"I didn't kiss that bitch. She kissed me." I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in aggravation. I would never in a million years think about cheating on (y/n) and why would I? She literally is the whole package and is my first and only love. Ji-eun just sabotaged everything. (Y/n) became another part of myself and without her I'd feel empty and lost.

"She did?" Namjoon's eyes widened in surprise. She must've seemed like such a sweet and innocent girl to them so that's why they all looked shocked. "Okay let's say she did kiss you first. You didn't think about pulling away?!" Jimin's voice began to rise. Taehyung looked scared and anxious at the whole situation happening as he slowly placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder to calm him down.

"If a girl decided to kiss you out of nowhere you would be surprised too. It's called initial shock," I stood up from the bench. I was incredibly heated now. "She literally kissed me as soon as (y/n) called my name while opening the door!" I cried. Namjoon looked sympathetic. Jimin didn't.

"Why the hell would you stay in the room with her anyways?!!" Jimin clenched his fists by his side. "You know she has a major crush on you did you honestly think she wouldn't pull something? You two were alone."

The fact that (y/n) just broke up with me and I lost the one girl I actually loved hurt but seeing how someone I considered my own brother didn't believe me hurt more. "Hyung do you honestly think I didn't tell her to leave? I practically begged her to go so I can dance in peace!" I sat back down on the bench in defeat.

"So then why didn't you just leave?"

"Why the hell should I be the one to leave our own practice room?!"

Jimin looked incredibly pissed off and he turned around to leave. Taehyung reached out a hand to stop him but he shrugged it off and slammed the door.

"I don't know why he's fucking pissed off! It's not like he lost his girlfriend and is getting framed!" I shouted. My eyes wandered to my hoodie (y/n) had thrown draped over the bench and my shoulders slumped. "Jungkook things will be okay." Jin slung an arm around my shoulder. "But that profanity.." He grumbled quietly. I let out a deep sigh.

"How am I going to talk to her if she never wants to see me again?!" My voice cracked. Namjoon carefully took my hands into his. It was these types of moments that made me realize how much of a second dad he is. "Just talk to her Jungkook. It'll be okay." He pulled me into his embrace. I buried my face into his shoulder as he rubbed my back in smooth circles. This broke me and I burst out into tears. I heard some of my members gasp from around me.