Chapter 21

(Y/n)'s POV:

"So lemme get this straight," Kai leaned back in his seat, "You're actually dating that guy from bts who was on the tv at the mall?"

I nodded my head making Kai let out a long exaggerated sigh on my couch. "Sooner or later I'll hopefully be dating a member from that group too!" Amber dreamily said.

"Who the hell?!" Kai scoffed. I smirked, peering behind Amber's shoulder on the couch to see her looking at photos of Jhope. Curiously, Kai also turned to see who she was talking about.

"How are you gonna downgrade from me to that?" Kai rolled his eyes. In unison Amber and I threw a couch pillow at him when the doorbell rang.

"My boyfriend's here!" I exclaimed, happy to finally have someone to give that title too. Nervously, I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear before opening the door. Ironically, Jhope was with him too.

"Sorry we're late," They entered as Jungkook pulled me into a soft hug. His hair was covering his forehead and he was wearing his usual outfit, white tee and distressed blue jeans.

"Amber!" Jhope gleamed. Hearing her name, Amber immediately stood up and went over to the man she was just talking about five seconds ago. She reached out a hand as he tried to lean in for a hug. They awkwardly laughed before switching so that Amber leaned in for a hug and Jhope outstretched his hand. Jungkook and I tried our hardest to hold in our laughter as they settled for a fist bump.

"Great to see you again!" Jhope sweetly took in the sight of her. Just then a loud cough got our attention as Kai had now stood up. Jhope eyed him up and down as Kai stuck his chest out trying to seem buff, arms crossed.

"I'm sorry, my name is Jung Hoseok and you are?" Jhope beamed, happy to make new friends. Kai shot him a distasteful glance before answering, "The names Kai."

"Pleased to meet you!" Jhope outstretched his hand to greet him. Kai looked from his hand and back up to his face before scoffing. "Anyone would be pleased to meet me."

Amber and I shot Kai a death glare at his rude remarks. Jungkook shifted from foot to foot nervously from the side of me as Jhope, who was clearly embarrased, moved his hand away. "Oh..."

"So you're an idol from that pretty group bts right?" Kai pressed further. His obnoxious behavior making me fume with anger. "Oh so you've heard of us!" Jhope hesitantly smiled once more, trying his best to seem polite. Kai nodded his head once.

"Sadly. You guys have so many annoying fan girls." The tanned man grumbled. Before Amber and I could speak up to snap at him, a voice already beat us to it.

"The fact that you've heard of us and the fact we're from an overly popular group means that we're obviously more well known than you so I don't know where you got that high up fucking attitude but it need to drop," Yoongi leaned against the doorway. We all stared at him wide-eyed.

"So really you should be the one pleased to meet us. You should be thanking Hoseok for tolerating your bad attitude but unfortunately for you I have no patience," Yoongi moved to crack his neck. Jungkook let out a low whistle at the situation that was quickly arising.

"I'm sorry am I suppose to be intimidated?" Kai said trying to seem bored. It was obvious he was furious though. "Fuck you and your stupid ass boy group."

"Alright that's it-" Yoongi clenched his fists and took a step forward. Quick to react, Jungkook swiftly stood in front of the elder. "Kai jealousy is not a good look on you!" I managed to get out through gritted teeth. His face flushed a deep red as Jhope rubbed at the back of his neck.