Chapter 13

Jungkook's POV:

Out of all people she could have chosen to take to buy some frozen yogurt, why did it have to be me? Did I wrong someone in my past life or something?

"Jungkook" Ji Eun whined. I shook my head a couple of times to stop zoning out and saw we basically arrived back to our dorm. Ji Eun let out a big sigh and stopped in her tracks. Confused, I slowed down a bit before turning to face her.

"Why are you being so quiet? You're always quiet around me" She pouted. I shrugged my shoulders although I really wanted to give her my signature eye roll.

"I'm always like that. Don't take it personal" I turned back around on my heels and turned the doorknob. I was wondering what happened while I was gone.

I took off my Timbs and headed towards the living room where I heard a lot of laughter coming from and I frowned a bit. They must have been having a lot of fun while I was dragged against my will to some girly froyo place.

"Back so soon?" Namjoon warmly smiled. Jin immediately whipped his head to glare at him.

"Are you kidding me right now?"

"What did I say?" Namjoon made eye contact with him. I sighed and looked around the room to see the rest of the members gossiping with each other and telling all sorts of crazy stories.

"You're never nice to me when I arrive home. You're always impatient and tell me to come home quicker" Jin nagged. I noticed that only some of the members where downstairs so I went to go ask Namjoon where Jimin was.

"That's only because I need you to be here by my side constantly. My poor heart misses you too much" Namjoon gently explained. A small smile appeared on Jin's face as he waved Namjoon off. I almost gagged but quickly controlled myself.

"Where's Chim Chim" I smiled.

"He's upstairs with (y/n)"

I tensed up a little but quickly shrugged it off. He was probably showing her around the house some more since she's still pretty new. I decided to check up on them just in case so I headed up. The hallway was empty so I decided to peek around some rooms until I heard talking coming from his room. I peeked in and immediately wished I hadn't.

"Your room is amazing. Is there anything you don't have?" (Y/n) lightly chuckled while sitting on the edge of his bed. Jimin rested his hands on either side of her hips before leaning into her.

"I don't have you" He murmured softly. I could see her breath hitch at that and at their close proximity. My heart was racing and I had no idea why. My palms were sweating like crazy and I know I should have walked away but my feet were rooted to the ground. I wanted to know what would happen next.

What's wrong with you Jungkook

Jimin's eyes fluttered shut and I watched intensely as he tried to close the small gap between them. I felt a breathe of relief when I saw (y/n) move her head to the side so that his lips just barely grazed her cheek.

"Jimin-" She began but he quickly stopped her and began to stand upright.

"I'm sorry I really am. I don't know what got over me" His voice was a little high pitched. Her face was flushed causing me to ball my hands into fists unknowingly. I couldn't take it anymore and turned around to head into my room. I was glad we all finally got separate rooms awhile ago.

I shut the door and sat down in the chair in front of my computer. My leg was bouncing up and down as a thousand different feelings coursed throughout my body.