Chapter 27: The Ending~

Warning ⚠️ Please read this before anything else!!

There is an important announcement at the end of this chapter including a character Q & A so stay tuned if you want to participate in that! ALSO A HEADS UP!!!! This chapter contains sexual content which you could skip if you'd like. I'm in no way good at writing smut so it honestly shouldn't be that bad 🤷🏼‍♀️ you can go back to reading now :)

(Y/n)'s POV:

Jungkook and I both smirked slyly to ourselves as Kai entered the house. Last night while we were dancing we saw Jimin and Kai with each other laughing, dancing, and drinking and honestly they looked good with each other. They weren't official yet of course but it would be nice if they became something.

"C-come in." Jimin stuttered as he gestured for Kai to step inside. Both of their cheeks were tinted a light pink. Jimin had obviously tried his best to look super good but not too good where it was noticeable and judging from Kai's appearance, it seems he did the same. Kai shyly entered the house as Jungkook and I observed them.

"Who would've guessed man." Jungkook whistled lowly. I snuggled closer into him on the couch and he let his hands rest on my hip.

"What the fuck is he doing here!?"

A voice yelled at the top of his lungs from the bottom of the staircase. Jungkook and I winced after remembering the last time they met. "I forgot you had a chihuahua." Kai clicked his tongue in disgust after eyeing Yoongi. Yoongi rolled up his sleeves and his eyes widened.

"You think you can come into my house and disrespect me? Jimin step aside and look away." He made his way to Kai with his fists clenched. Kai equally looked ready to pounce but a confused Jimin stood in between the both of them.

"I don't know what happened between you two but Yoongi can we please not resort to anymore violence," Jimin awkwardly looked over at Jungkook, "I'm kinda over all that." Yoongi burst out laughing but soon let his laughter die down when he saw Jimin's glare.

"Oh you were being serious." He narrowed his eyes. Kai stuck out his tongue at Yoongi from behind Jimin. "Hey do you think we should stop them?" I whispered to Jungkook and began to sit up. He let out a yawn and laid down, putting his head in my lap. "Nah."

"What the hell since when were you two friends?" Yoongi folded his arms across his chest. Jimin awkwardly rubbed at the back of his neck. "Well since yesterday but my feelings for him kinda mean a lot more to me." Jimin squeaked nervously. Kai let a hand rest on Jimin's shoulder.

"Oh my fucking god is everyone in this house gay!?" Yoongi threw his hands up in exasperation. Jungkook flipped him off and turned on his side so that he was facing my stomach. I was too busy playing with his hair to care about the drama happening in front of us. "Hey I told you I love you right?" Jungkook glanced back up at me. I rolled my eyes shyly.

"About a thousand times now." I chuckled and continued to run my hands through his soft brown hair. He bit his lip and I raised an eyebrow. "Speaking of love...." Jungkook began to let his fingers inch above my thighs. My eyes widened and I clamped my hand over his to stop him from going any further.

"Jeon Jungkook we are in front of everyone right now and you're trying to be dirty?!" I scolded him. He let out a loud laugh at my flushed face. "I mean at least take me to the bedroom first." I whispered and winked. Jungkook sat up straight and this time he was the one flustered.

"How about I take you right now? If they don't like it they can leave." He pinned me down on the couch and crawled above me. I felt myself growing hot as he licked his lips once. "Oh hell no!" Jin rushed over and pushed Jungkook off the couch. I awkwardly sat up and cursed myself for embarrassing ourselves once again in front of the elder.