Chapter 19

Jungkook's POV:

"Jimin can I speak to you after this really quick?" I fidgeted in my changing room seat. To be completely honest I really owed him. Guilt had been eating away at me these past couple of nights and we haven't really spoken since the night (y/n) and I kissed which he didn't know about.

The older boy nodded his head as the stylist touched up his hair as best as she could, "sure."

Three days have passed and it was the third day of shooting for the new Fake Love mv. I had been really busy so I wasn't able to get in contact with (y/n) even though she's been blowing my phone up like crazy. We cleared up the whole phone call incident although I got to admit, it still bothered me somewhat.

"Alright whats up?" Jimin stood in front of me with piercing eyes. "Thank you...." I sat up straight while clearing my throat. Jimin raised an eyebrow before taking the seat in front of me.

"For?"

I leaned in closer to him, "You told (y/n) I liked her right? And encouraged her to talk to me?" I hesitantly began. It was a touchy subject to press on but I just felt like I owed him. Jimin blew out a long breath and ran a hand through his hair. He stared at the floor. "It was obvious she liked you more so who am I to get in the way between two peoples relationship? You both are innocent and if you're her first love and she's your first love then I shouldn't be petty and get in between it because of my own feelings." He quietly stated. My facial expression softened as I studied his features. It didn't feel too good seeing someone like Jimin, who had always been so strong, in such a vulnerable state.

"Thank you so much. I promise I'll take good care of her." I reassured him. He looked up at me with a pained smile, "You better Kookie, or else I'd have to personally beat your ass!" He ruffled my hair. I broke into my bunny tooth smile, happy we were back to normal. I didn't like to see us fighting.

"Jimin you're up!" A producer yelled. Jimin patted my thigh once as he rushed over to where all the cameras were positioned.

"I'm proud of you Jungkook."

I turned around alarmed to see Namjoon leaning against the wall behind me. The blood began to rush to my cheeks and I coughed. "You're growing up." He teased. Just then Jin and Hoseok walked in fanning themselves. I looked at Namjoon with pleading eyes to get him to drop the subject.

"Where the hell is my fan." Jin whined. Namjoon winked at me before rushing to Jin's side and pulling out the pastel pink fan from his pocket. Hoseok nervously tried to avoid eye contact with me as I let out an exasperated sigh, leaning next to the dark blue vase near me. "A pink vase is way better than a dark blue vase!" I pouted dramatically. Hoseok became more alert.

"I know but unfortunately my pink vase broke mysteriously. I swear to god once I find out what really happened to it that person is going to wish they never-"

"Jin you better start fanning yourself! Don't want to sweat for the next shoot!" Hoseok cackled desperately. I let a smirk play on my lips as he shot me the dirtiest glare he could muster. Jin, who easily got distracted, whipped out the fan and began to walk away with his husband Namjoon- er I mean with our leader Namjoon.

"Coconut headass." Hoseok clicked his tongue in disappointment and stomped away profusely. I looked in the mirror immediately.

Coconut?

**********

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Yes coconut!" Amber exclaimed, gesturing for me to take a sip. I let out an agitated sigh before gently moving her hand away. "Amber I doubt coconut water heals headaches!"