Chapter 18

(Y/n)'s POV:

I opened my eyes from the light shining through the curtains as memories from last night came back into my mind. I looked up to Jungkook's soft features to see he was still sleeping soundly, cutely snoring here and there. I mentally sighed, wondering what this could still possibly mean for the both of us. His arm was still around my waist and I carefully tried to get up so that I wouldn't wake him up.

"Where are you going?" He groaned, eyes still shut. I sat up straight as his arm fell into my lap. "I wanted to go check the time Jungkook."

"Just stay here for a little while longer," He murmured before pulling me back down to lay with him some more. I rolled my eyes before allowing myself to cuddle up with him underneath the blanket just for 5 more minutes.

"Ayo Jungkook breakfast is ready we have another shoot today do you remem-" A voice sang while opening the door causing Jungkook and I to freeze, "Oh...my....god."

We both sat up straight and I looked at the door to see a shocked, curious, teasing, Jhope at the door. My eyes went wide as I looked back from Jungkook to him.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" Jungkook and I exclaimed in unison. Jhope gave us a mischievous grin before wagging a finger in our direction.

"Oh wait till the members get a load of this!" He taunted, beginning to make his way out the room. Before he could exit, I leaped off of the bed and tackled him so that we both tumbled into the hallway. I landed on top of him and had his arms locked on either side.

"Help!" Jhope let out a high pitched scream. Jungkook messily ran out the room to help me out as I got off. Jhope quickly rolled onto his stomach and tried to crawl away, but Jungkook and I acted fast. He grabbed Jhope's left leg as I grabbed his right leg and we began to drag him back into the room.

"Noooo!" Jhope yelled dramatically, hands desperately trying to grab onto something but it was no use. I dropped his leg once we were in and ran to the door, locking it, and leaning against it.

"W-what are you guys going to do to me?" Jhope gulped loudly in fear as Jungkook sat him down in one of the chairs by his laptop. He moved behind the scared member and patted his shoulder, startling Jhope.

"Uhh is everything okay in there?" Namjoon's voice was heard outside the door. Jungkook moved to cover a hand over Jhope's mouth before I responded, "Yeah everything's fine ! You know Jhope haha, always overdramatic!"

Jhope frowned at your reply as Namjoon said a quick "true" before his footsteps were heard walking down the stairs.

"Jhope please don't make this into a big deal. I was only here because I was too afraid to sleep by myself yesterday cuz uhm Amber and I watched a scary movie two days ago!" I lied. For now I wanted whatever was going on between Jungkook and I to be on the down low before we figured out what exactly we are and I'm sure Jungkook would agree.

"So that meant you had to be all cuddled up into him too?" Jhope rolled his eyes, not believing any of it.

"Alright forget this good cop thing," Jungkook cut in before moving to stand in front of Jhope, "I'll snitch to Jin how you were the one who broke his precious pink flower vase."

Jhope's eyes widened in absolute horror. He shuddered, feeling terrified as to what Jin would probably do to him if he found out. Even I got goosebumps thinking about what would happen if it was me who broke one of his precious items.

"B-but it was an accident!"

"Do you think Jin cares whether it was an accident or not?" Jungkook folded his arms across his chest. Jhope and I both nodded our head, very very true.