Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV:

"Well she was nice" Jin smiled as we walked away from the random girl we had just met.

"And hot" Jimin sang as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"You don't even know her though" I pointed out and Jimin laughed.

"I know that her name is (y/n)! And I'm sure we'll see her again" He responded with an eye smile. I rolled my eyes. We just met her and he's already trying to get close to (y/n).

"What's your problem with her anyways? You didn't even pay attention at all" Taehyung chimed in from behind me. The other members nodded their head at what he let out.

"I don't have a problem with her it's just you guys were standing around having a conversation with someone you bumped into along the way. Are you going to do that to everyone you collide with?" I mumbled loud enough for them to hear. Taehyung scoffed and jogged up to me.

"She was sweet and all that happened was that we were actually relieved to see she wasn't a fan. It's nice talking to someone who only sees me as Taehyung not as V from the kpop group bts. Would you relax?" He shoved my shoulders playfully a bit.

"Whatever" I fixed my beanie and continued walking without a word.

(Y/n)'s POV:

"And then I was like that's nacho cheese because get it? Nacho cheese sounds like not your cheese!" Dahyun cackled hysterically. It was 8 in the morning, I thought she would've been sober by now.

"Shut up already!" I whined and rubbed my temple. She was starting to give me a headache. If I have to listen to another one of her stupid jokes that she made at the club one more time, I'm going to lose it.

"Wait I have one more! So I walked up to this guy that was leaning on the bar counter and-" She began until I threw a pillow. It successfully hit her in the face causing her to lay down. She fell asleep instantly after feeling her soft comfy bed again.

"Thank god" I whispered feeling blessed. I left a little note on the counter telling her I was going out with Amber for a walk.

Amber:

You coming?

A text from my friend had sent.

(Y/n):

Yup, be there soon

I watched as it delivered and left the house wearing a white off the shoulder romper and a pair of sandals.

Making my way to the park, I realized it wasn't as crowded like it usually was. Only a few children were there playing around with a soccer ball. Now all I needed to find was my friend.

"(Y/n)!!" A voice yelled a little further ahead of me. I walked a couple more steps and finally saw my short-haired friend jumping up and down waving her arms around. I laughed at her child-like behavior as I jogged up to her.

"Amber what were you doing?" I smiled as I gathered her into a hug.

"Trying to get your attention and it worked" She gave me a victorious grin. I chuckled and we started to walk along the path of the park. Many people would think this would be boring but a stroll in the park is actually quite peaceful and relaxing. Well at least to me it is. Something about the bright morning sun, birds chirping, squirrels running about, and the pond that was on the left of us puts me at ease.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, my cousin was talking to this friend of her's named Jinyoung and she thinks he would be perfect for me! She's setting us up on a blind date tomorrow!" Amber squealed and clasped her hands together. I let out a gasp and congratulated her.