Chapter 12

(Y/n)'s POV:

One by one we hopped out of the car and entered the BigHit building. I was going to watch them practice two of their newest songs which was Spring Day and Not Today.

"I'll go get the music set up" Hobie sang as he rushed to the other side of the room. I sat at the long bench at the back and watched as they all stretched.

"(Y/n) we have a concert tomorrow by the way" Taehyung spoke up.

"I'll have to see if I could go. Did tickets already go on sale?" I asked innocently. Taehyung burst out laughing.

"You don't have to buy tickets because since you're our friend, we'll give them to you for free" He gleamed happily.

"Aww thank you" I chuckled. Just then the door swung open and we all immediately turned to see who it was. It was a girl with short brown wavy hair and she was wearing a cute romper. I raised an eyebrow and turned to look at the boys.

"Ji Eun! You're back from tour?" Jimin exclaimed. She smiled largely before reaching over and hugging each member.

"It's great to be back! I missed you guys" She cutely pouted. I awkwardly watched them all reunite with this girl. Maybe I should leave.

"We missed you more" Yoongi ruffled her hair. I continued to sit still in my spot.

"Uhm" She said as she finally noticed me.

"This is our friend (y/n)! She's amazing" Jimin winked over at me. I began to blush before giving the girl a respectful bow.

"(Y/n) this is Ji Eun who is actually a female kpop idol. Her stage name is IU." Rap Monster cleared up.

"Nice to meet you" IU smiled while returning the bow.

"Nice to meet you too!" I stood up and looked at her cheerfully. She turned to face bts again. Well I don't know if they're still going to show me their dance now.

"Guys I have so much stories to tell from my tour in America" She began to laugh at the memories.

(A/n): I don't know if she ever had a tour in America but just go with it 😂

"Come on, we can talk over lunch. My treat" She held onto her purse and began to start walking ahead of them.

"I'll get going now" I nodded my head and began to start stepping out. A hand lightly held my shoulder and I turned around half expecting to see Jimin.

"You sure you don't want to come with us?" Surprisingly, Jungkook was the one inviting me. I shook my head.

"Thanks but it would just be awkward if I was there. Plus I'm pretty sure I would just sit there while you all talked." I shrugged my shoulders. He slightly frowned at that.

"I'll talk to you and only you then" He smiled showing his bunny teeth. I almost choked on my saliva considering this was the first time I've seen him smile that big without being forced to.

"Jungkook it's ok. You guys can go catch up with her since she just came back." I turned around and began to walk away from him again. I heard his footsteps behind me and he jogged to catch up.

"I'll stay with you" He nervously said. I smiled sweetly at that. How cute.

"Guys you can go on without me" He shouted loud enough for them to hear. Jin looked back and gave us a thumbs up before continuing his conversation with IU who was currently staring me down with an expression I couldn't quite read.

"You didn't have to do that you know" We began to walk around outside. It wasn't that crowded today for once.

"It would be rude if I went to dinner with her after we drove you here to watch us practice" He shrugged his shoulders. I nodded my head quietly. I was really hoping this little walk wouldn't be awkward but then I remembered when he took me out to buy Dahyun a gift. He's a pretty cool guy when he wants to be I guess.