Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV:

It was 12 in the morning and I was currently sitting on the couch along with Taehyung. He was watching tv while I was scrolling down my instagram feed.

"Yah is (y/n) still sleeping?" Taehyung asked all of a sudden. I looked up from my phone and nodded my head.

"Shouldn't we wake her up? Who knows what time her roommate wants her to come back" Taehyung raised a brow.

"Alright go wake her up then" I went back to using my phone. He laid back on the couch.

"I'm too tired, you go do it maknae" Taehyung pretended to fall asleep. I heaved a sigh before heading up the stairs.

I walked to the room and opened the door slightly. I peeked my head in to see if she was sleeping and sure enough, she was curled up into a tiny ball on the bed. How on earth was I suppose to wake her up when she's sleeping so peacefully.

"(Y/n)" I called her name softly. She didn't budge at all so I walked over and sat down on the side of the bed. I admired her sleeping face.

"(Y/n)" I tried again but this time I hesitantly pulled the blanket down and touched her arm. Her eyes fluttered open and I immediately looked away.

"Jungkook" Her voice called out tiredly.

"It's time to get up" I turned to face her and saw that she was now sitting up and rubbing at her eyes. Cute...

"What time even is it?" She got up while pulling down her shorts that rose up quite high. I nervously looked away blinking back the sight.

"12" I cleared my throat. Her eyes widened immediately.

"Yah it's Dahyun's birthday tomorrow! I need to hurry up and get everything ready!" She quickly went into the bathroom to change into some new clothes.

"Can you drive me around?" She asked from inside the bathroom. Well it's not like I had anything better to do.

"Alright as long as you don't take too long" I replied coolly. She walked out of the bathroom and put her pajamas in a bag.

"Really? Let's go!" Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she tugged on my arm.

*********

We were driving around for a good five minutes around town as (y/n) thought of places to shop at for her friend. Just then to my surprise, Spring Day began playing on the radio.

"Isn't this your song?" She piped up by my side.

"You actually know it?" I exclaimed. It made me happy to know that she started listening to our music.

"Of course! You sound really good once again Jungkook" She said. My face flushed a light red.

"Thank-"

"Stop here" She interrupted me. I pulled over to the curb as she anxiously walked out. She guided me to a fashion store that was right in front of us.

"Oh thank god it's still here" She raced over to a rack holding dresses. I awkwardly waited around. (Y/n) then walked over to me and held up two black dresses. One was short and the other was long. They were beautiful dresses no doubt about that.

"What do you think?" She asked. But instead of facing me, she was looking at the mirror behind me while holding both of the dresses up to her chest. She was staring dreamily at them.