Chapter 23

(Y/n)'s POV:

Unfortunately I woke up to see Jungkook wasn't by my side. We ended up falling asleep after our little anime marathon yesterday and it was perfect. I swung my legs over the bed and got up to see a yellow sticky note on the bedside near me.

Out at the practice room to get in some early morning dancing sessions babe. The other members are in a meeting so you can make yourself comfortable. I'll be back soon ! <3

I smiled at his cute little message and pulled his hoodie closer into me. Dahyun was also probably practicing at her studio room in Big Hit entertainment so maybe I should stop by to visit them both. Grabbing my phone from the table, I opened the door from his bedroom and flew down the stairs. I wanted to see them as fast as I could.

**********

"(Y/n)!" A high pitched scream echoed throughout the hallway. Dahyun jumped into my arms as soon as I exited the elevator. We ironically ended up bumping into each other. "I came to see how you were doing here!" I rocked back and forth into the hug. She grabbed my shoulders and beamed. "I gotta show you this dance I'm teaching!"

While she was talking I couldn't help but focus on the man walking behind her. The blood ran to my cheeks when I noticed it was the janitor from last time wheeling a garbage can. He shot me a wink and I almost screamed. "I'm going to go use the bathroom really quick though, go visit your boo while I'm at it." Dahyun skipped to the marked restroom on the right.

Ignoring the looks the janitor kept throwing my way, I hurriedly fast walked to Jungkook's dance room. "Doesn't he have anything better to do." I grumbled to myself.

After arriving in front of his practice room door I eagerly turned the door knob. Maybe he could teach me some dance moves he's been working on. "Jungkook-"

My heart stopped in my chest. The grip that I had on the doorknob tightened. Knuckles turning white from how hard I was gripping it. My mind was being clouded and suddenly a wave of dizziness washed over me. Jungkook was kissing IU.

"What the fuck Jungkook?!?" I managed to squeak out. My breathing was shallowed and came out shortly. IU let go of his collar and turned to look at me in surprise. Jungkook's facial expression was completely stunned and his eyes were practically bugging out of his skull. "(Y/n) no this isn't what it looks like!" He stammered.

My hand fell from the doorknob. "Well it looked like you were just cheating on me." My voice was laced with pain. At this point I didn't even know what I was suppose to feel. Angry? Sad? All in all I was mainly hurt and in disbelief. This was the last scenario I would've ever expected to see. "No I can explain (y/n) please!!" He ran to stand in front of me, taking my hands into his gently. At his touch I moved my hands away instantly. Jungkook was alarmed and his eyes were filled with concern.

"I'll get going now.... Jungkook same time tonight?" I.U. had her hands innocently behind her back as she tilted her head to observe him once. My body was shaking at her words. "Fuck you." He spat, eyes shooting daggers into hers. "Hey you kissed me. Don't try and put up an act now that you got caught!" I.U. sang and left the room. Jungkook scoffed in disbelief.

If I stayed here any longer I would definitely faint. This was my first relationship and already it became ruined. "(Y/n) this whole thing is a mistake you gotta believe-"

I raised up a hand shakily to stop him from continuing any further. His words were going through one ear and out the other.

"No... the only mistake made here was me thinking I could trust you."

Jungkook's shoulders slumped but I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to control my breathing. Finally mustering up the courage, I opened my eyes again and made eye contact. His eyes pleading and searching mine. "Early morning dancing sessions huh? Now I know the real reason." I bitterly chuckled. My heart was heavy as I began to take off his hoodie so that I can stay in my t-shirt.

"Jungkook... please don't ever talk to me again. I don't want to see you. Go to your pretty little idol over there." I exclaimed while throwing his hoodie on the floor near his feet. He looked down at the hoodie in disbelief as tears began to spill from my eyes. I quickly tried to leave so he wouldn't see anything but his strong arms wrapped around my waist. "Fuck (y/n) don't throw everything we had away just like that. We were perfect." He whimpered, backhugging me. He tried to bury his face into the side of my neck but I forcefully removed his hands away.

"Jungkook seriously leave me alone." I finally walked out the room and slammed the door into his face. I.U was waiting there and her lips formed into a pout.

"(Y/n) I really tried to push him away but he insisted on kissing me. This is like the fourth time this week!"

I began to break down even more at her words. A sudden yell was heard as Dahyun shoved the celebrity away and gathered me into her embrace. "What the hell happened?!!" She guided me towards the elevator immediately. Jungkook had just ran out the practice room and was frantically looking around for me. We locked eyes and he froze in his tracks after seeing how hard I was crying. Thankfully the doors of the elevator shut so I wouldn't have to see him.

"Let's take you home...." Dahyun rubbed my back soothingly. A black van pulled up in front of the building and one by one the members walked out. I couldn't even control my crying at this point and prayed they wouldn't see me. But unfortunately they spotted me almost immediately.

"(Y/n)!?" Jimin shoved past the members and his mouth dropped open at my state. They were all concerned and worried but I ignored them. "Let's hurry up." I mumbled to Dahyun and she nodded her head. Protectively standing in front of me so they wouldn't ask me any other questions.

I entered Dahyun's sleek white vehicle and shut the door with force. She got startled in the drivers seat and looked at me with sad eyes. A loud voice got both of our attention as we turned to look outside the window. "So I can have him now right?" I.U. had her hands cupped over her mouth, yelling. My eyes flared up in complete rage and I opened the car door.

"Where are you going?!" Dahyun rolled down the window. I began to tie up my hair abruptly and approached the idol. "To fuck her up." I.U looked completely terrified and stumbled backwards as I got closer with my fists clenched. The car door opened from behind me and I heard Dahyun shouting.

Someone quickly lifted me up and away from her before I could throw the first punch and I turned around to see who it was. "Let me go!" I screamed. Yoongi shook his head no and only squeezed me tighter. "(Y/n) trust me nothing good will come out of this. She could sue you and you'll have a million of her fans after you." He whispered into my ear as an attempt to calm me down. He carried me back to Dahyun's car and I frowned. Hot tears were still pouring like a stream out of my eyes and he wiped them away carefully.

"Fine lets go." Betrayal and hurt surrounded me once more. Dahyun nodded her head and immediately put the car into motion to drive us back home. My hopes for finally having a guy who cared about me and thinking Jungkook actually changed shattered. He was still the same jerk I met in the beginning. How could he so easily cheat on his first love and first girlfriend? At this point I was beginning to feel that maybe he never even really cared in the beginning. I broke Jimin's heart for absolutely nothing.

"Jungkook cheated on me Dahyun.."