Chapter 4: Dream

They got back to the room, and luckily, no one had noticed them. Draco cut up the onion and added the exact amount to the potion. It started bubbling up, which meant they had done it correctly. The next step was quite simple: Let this mixture sit for 10 hours.

Unknowingly, Harry shivered. It was getting colder as the minutes passed, and he hadn't noticed until now. Draco glanced at him.

"I'll be back in a minute," he assured Potter. As promised, Draco returned with a very fuzzy green blanket.

Harry laughed in his head when he saw it. He could just imagine Draco in this during the winter.

Draco placed half of the blanket on Harry and sat down next to him. He slowly inched closer to Harry, until their shoulders touched. Harry didn't pull away, and instead put the other half of the blanket on Draco. Draco smiled to himself. Draco's breath slowed down and he cuddled up with both the blanket and Harry. Harry being the shorter one, Draco placed his head on Harry's, and put his arms around Potter. Harry didn't mind and was comfier than ever.

10 minutes later, Harry was already fast asleep. His cheeks were pink and he looked adorable. Draco took Harry's glasses off and put them on the table. He kissed Harry's nose gently and fell asleep with Harry as his life sized teddy bear.

Sorry that this chapter is short, but the next ones will be longer◇