Chapter 13: Confession

The next day was a hectic one. All the fun everyone had come to a abrupt stop. Their classes had started again, and on top of that, Ron and Hermione were very curious about Harry, even though they tried to give him his space. When their classes were over, they had already been given a buttload of homework. Harry looked at the clock. It was 6:54. He took his jacket and walked down the hallway. He tapped in the wall with his wand and walked in. Draco was already there. It was no surprise that he was early.

"You should probably stay behind me." Harry looked down. "In case they, um, react badly." Draco lifted Harry's chin.

"Hey, it's not your fault," Draco assured him. "I'm just not very, how one would say, likeable." Harry chuckled. Draco glanced at his watch. "It's 6:59, they should be here soon."

The wall started moving, and Ron and Hermione then walked in. Ron saw Draco and immediately jumped, wand ready. "What's he doing here?!" He asked.

Harry stood in front of a very nervous Draco. "It's ok, Ron, it's because of me." Ron lowered his wand right after Harry's explanation, but still kept his eye on Malfoy.

"Harry?" Hermione raised an eyebrow.

Harry looked down, obviously very nervous. He opened his mouth, but nothing cam out. Then, Draco took a very deep breath and took a step forward. Harry looked at him, surprised. "Um, he, I-I, we're dating," Draco managed to get out. Ron's mouth opened slightly.

Harry stepped forward and slid his fingers through Draco's. "It's true," he added. Hermione was the first to talk.

"Oh, Harry, you should have told us!" She exclaimed. "We still love you no matter what!"

"Yeah mate," he started. "It's fine with us, we don't mind."

"How long have you, um, been together?" Hermione asked.

Draco was the one to answer. "Around the start of when we started the potions project."

"And Harry, you should be with who you love, we don't care who it is." Ron added. "Even if it's Draco."

Draco smiled awkwardly. "Thanks."

Harry grinned. "Thanks guys, I love you so much. Just one thing, please don't tell anyone about us, yet."

"We won't," Ron answered, and Hermione agreed.

"Well then, that's great." Harry said to them. "Er...."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Go ahead, get cozy."

Harry chuckled and pulled Draco into a hug. Although Draco was kind of embarrassed of being in front of Ron and Hermione, he still kissed Harry's forehead.

Then Harry turned back to his friends. "Who would've thought that the chosen one would be dating a ex-ferret?" Ron and Hermione both stiffled a laugh as Draco shoved Harry's shoulder. "Anyways, thanks for being so supportive, guys."

Draco looked at Harry's friends. "Hey, um, thanks for- well, not hating me basically," he said.

Ron looked at him. "Look, I know that we haven't had exactly a great past, but could we maybe be friends?"

Draco nodded. "Yeah, that'd be good."

Hermione nodded. "Yeah, me too," she added.

"Well, that's a great weight lifted off my shoulders," Harry breathed out. "So I guess you could go now."

Ron nodded. "We'll give you your space," Hermione said before they left the room and closed the door behind them.

Harry turned to Draco. "Well, that went really well."

"Yeah, surprisingly well," Draco replied. "I'm glad, though."

"Me too."

"You know that I love you, right?"

"I love you too."