Chapter 16: Summer

The classes were coming to an end soon, and no one was paying attention. Summer break was in about 2 weeks, and everyone was distracted. Hermione had already packed the stuff she didn't need, but Ron and Harry put that off until later, like always. And now Draco and Harry could walk through the hallways together without having to pretend to hate each other.

On the last day of school, Hermione was the only one listening to the teachers. Everyone was talking to eachother, but Hermione insisted that, "This is important to your education!" Ron just rolled his eyes and went on talking about quidditch to Harry.

Finally, the school day ended. Harry and Ron rushed to get their bags packed, while Hermione mumbled something about "I knew it." Harry boarded the train with his friends and Draco came in a few minutes after them. "Do you mind if I sit here?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "Yes, I mind very much," he said sarcastically.

"I'll take that as a no," Draco grinned.

Ron and Hermione both smiled at him. They'd come to genuinely like him, and he'd apologized for everything he had done. Draco sat next to Harry and kissed his cheek. His face grew serious. "Harry, I have to discuss something important with you." He gave a suggestive look to Hermione, and she stood up.

"We'll give you your privacy, ok, Harry? We'll come back in 20 minutes." She dragged Ron by the arm and left the compartment.

"So, what were you going to say?"

Draco stopped for a second. "Um, come over. To my manor. We'll tell my parents, and you can tell your aunt and uncle, if you want, I guess."

"Are you sure? Your parents-" Harry started.

"I'm sure. How am I going to survive not seeing you for 3 months?"

Harry grinned and pulled him into a hug. "Yeah, alright."

Draco nodded and rested his head on his shoulder.

-Time Skip-

The train pulled into the station and Harry, Ron and Hermione walked out with their bags. Harry walked over to his aunt and uncle , who were giving him disapproving looks. "Hello," he said, grinning.

"Don't smile at me, boy," Vernon snapped. "Take your bags and hurry up."

Harry hugged Ron and Hermione as hard as he could and bid them farewell. He looked at Draco, standing with Lucius and Narcissa. He gave Draco a half smile and he smiled back. Harry walked out with his relatives and got into the car.

It was finally summer.

◇Sorry this is so short, but I'm writing another fanfic, so should I publish that one or wait until I'm finished with this one?◇