Chapter 12: Christmas

Draco woke up with a yawn. He looked at the clock. It was 6:00 a.m. He looked around the room, and suddenly realized something. It was Christmas! He looked at Harry, whose was asleep on his lap, cheeks pink and hair messy. Draco kissed his forehead and lightly shook him. "Wake up, scarhead," he chuckled. Harry's eyes fluttered open and he mumbled, "Sure thing, ferret."

Draco put his hand through Harry's hair and messed it up. Harry laughed and sat up. He pulled Draco into a tight hug and whispered into his ear. "Merry Christmas, love." Draco blushed and held Harry closer.

"You too, darling," Draco whispered back. He pushed Harry off the couch and onto the floor. Harry now lay on the floor, Draco kneeling on top of him. Harry felt his cheeks and nose turn a shade of red. Draco looked down at him and gently took off his glasses, and put them aside. He leaned in and kissed him. Harry tightly put his arms around Draco and then sat upright. Draco sat in between Harry's legs and put his nose against Harry's. They both smiled at eachother.

Then Draco looked down, his bangs falling into his eyes. "Um, do you think we should tell anyone about us?"

Harry moved Draco's hair out of his face and lifted his chin up. "Do you want to?" Draco slid his fingers through Harry's.

"Well, you know my parents....." Draco started.

"Hey, hey, don't worry, you have me. Do you think we should tell Hermione and Ron?"

"Yeah, I guess, if you don't mind. But no else, right?"

"Right." Harry smiled. "We'll tell them after break."

Draco grinned. He pushed his hands with Harry's and tilted his head a little. "So, you want to go outside?"

"For what?"

Harry smirked. "Snowball fight."

Draco grinned. "How could I say no to that?"

Harry grabbed Draco's hand and pulled him through the great hall to hear the lake. They stopped near the frozen lake. "Just a second, I need to tie my shoes," Harry said. As he leaned down, he felt something hit his head. He jerked around and saw Draco with a big pile of snowballs next to him. "Hey, no magic!"Harry protested as he ducked from another snowball. Harry made a snowball and threw it at Draco. To Harry's luck, it hit his face. Draco dramatically fell backwards, and Harry joined, laying down beside him, laughing.

Looking up, they suddenly saw a swarm of owls heading towards the castle. "The mail!" Harry exclaimed, and grabbed Draco's hand. They ran inside Hogwarts together, shivering. They entered the Gryffindor common room, and quickly climbed the stairs to the boy's dormitories. On Harry's bed was a stack of presents. Harry pointed to the floor beside the bed. "Your presents are here too," he said. Harry jumped on the bed and went through the tags.  "Ron, Hermione, Mrs. Weasly, Neville, and the Dursleys?" he mumbled as he held up a tissue box.

Draco laughed as he went to his gifts. His pile was definitely bigger than Harry's, and now he suddenly felt a little mean. "Hey, Harry," he started. "You can have anything in my pile, alright?"

Harry smiled. Draco really did care about him. "Thanks," he replied. "And you too." Harry flipped over a large package and looked at the tag. It read Kisses - Draco Malfoy xoxo. Harry ripped the tape off and opened the flaps. It was brand new quidditch gear. Harry looked at Draco. "You shouldn't have!" Harry exclaimed.

Draco pretended he was looking at his nails and muttered, "Well you know, it was just something last minute." Harry sat down next to Draco and gently shoved his shoulder. Draco fell over and started laughing.

"Honestly! How'd you get that?"

"My dad," Draco answered. "I asked him for new gear, I just didn't tell him who it was for."

Harry kissed his cheek. "I love it. Now look at what I got you."

Draco picked up the gift with the messiest wrapping, obviously Harry's. On the tag, it said Merry Christmas, from Harry. Unlike Harry, Draco opened the wrapping very carefully. He opened the box and saw a green and white hoodie inside. He pulled it out and turned it over. On the back, it said Draco Malfoy in black letters. On the sleeve, there was a small note. Draco picked it up and started reading. To make you look cooler than you already are. Draco grinned as he felt Harry's arms go around his waist. He turned his head and kissed him. "It's perfect. And you're cooler than me, just so you know. Let me remind you that you're the chosen one." Draco picked up a medium sized bag and opened it up.

"Want some candy?" Draco dumped the bag on the floor and opened up a bag of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans.

Harry put one in his mouth and made a face. "Ugh, grass," he said.

2 chocolate frogs later, they were both sitting on the couch. "Well, I should probably get going," Draco started. "Since we start classes tomorrow."

Harry nodded. "Yeah, and Ron and Hermione will be back soon. Um, meet me tomorrow at 7:00 in the Room of Requirement. We'll tell them then."

Draco nodded. He gave Harry a quick kiss, grabbed his stuff, and left. A while after he had left,  Ron and Hermione came back. They both gave Harry a big hug. "We all missed you, Harry," Ron said. "Did you get the sweater my mom knitted?"

"Yeah," Harry grinned. "I sent her a thank you owl back too. And Hermione, I loved your gift as well."

Hermione smiled. "Thanks! So how were you?"

"I did pretty good," he replied.

"You must've gotten lonely though," Ron added.

"I didn't!" Harry realized he had said that loudly, and quickly added, "Um, I mean, there were some other students to keep me company."

"Hey guys, can you meet me in the Room of Requirement tomorrow at 7:00? I have to tell you something important," Harry said in a low voice. Ron and Hermione exchanged a look, but nodded.

"We'll be there," Hermione said, and Ron nodded.

◇Ok so I spelled flavour with an u beacuse that's the British way, so please don't correct me.◇