Chapter 11: Thanks

After an eventful morning, Draco snuggled up on the couch along with Harry. Harry laid down and rested his head on Draco's lap. Draco moved his hand through Harry's hair and kissed the top of his forehead. "So, tomorrow's Christmas, huh?" he mentioned.

"Yeah, it doesn't feel like it, though," Harry replied. He sighed. Most of his Christmases at the Dursleys had been terrible. At the most, he'd gotten a box of tissues or socks. Draco noticed the look on Harry's face and frowned.

"What's wrong?" he asked. He hated seeing Harry upset.

"It's nothing," he replied. Seeing the worried look on Draco's face,  he continued. "Well, um, my Christmases with the Dursleys weren't exactly what you would call magical," Harry explained. "I never really got anything, except for tissue boxes and such."

Draco nodded. "Well, my life was a whole lot different. I got everything I wanted." A sad look feel over his eyes. "But I didn't want things....I-I wanted someone's unconditional love." Draco looked down and a tear fell from his eye.

Harry sat up and looked at Draco caringly. "I'm sorry." He put a hand on Draco's cheek.

Draco grabbed his hand. "Thanks."

"For what?"

"Everything....forgiving me, loving me, being there, just thanks."

Harry smiled and kissed his cheek. "Merry Christmas Eve, Draco."

"You too, Harry."

◇So Harry sees Draco's sensitive side in this and both of them are really thankful for each other. Also sorry that this was such a short chapter.◇