Chapter 10: Mistletoe

Draco followed Harry into the great hall. But then Harry stopped.  "Um, we should probably get breakfast separately."

"Oh, yeah, meet me in the Griffyndor common door then." Draco gave Harry a quick kiss on the cheek and left. After a decent distance away, Harry walked inside. He piled some pancakes on his plate and poured syrup on top.

Across the hall, Draco put some waffles on his plate and headed back. Harry walked back as well, trying not to look like he was following Malfoy.

Inside the common room, Draco sat down on the couch. Harry sat next to him, and looked at Draco weirdly. Malfoy was eating his waffles with a knife and fork, as polite as you could get.

"One second," Harry said as he went to get something. He reached under his bed and pulled out a box. He took out a can of whipped cream, and pushed the box back under.

He opened the cap up and sprayed a pile of whipped cream on his pancakes. Draco watched curiously. "What in the world is that?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Harry laughed. "It's whipped cream, a muggle sweet," he explained. "You want some?" Draco nodded with big eyes.

Draco pressed the top and piled the whipped cream on top of his waffles. With his spoon, he dug in. "Wow," he started. "This tastes like snow!" Harry laughed.

With his thumb, he wiped Draco's cheek, which had whipped cream on it.

After breakfast, Draco sat down on the couch. "Hey, Harry, um, do you want to have a Christmas tree?" He looked down. "Actually, never mind, that's a stupid idea."

"I think that's a great idea, actually."

"Really?" he asked.

Harry nodded. Draco smiled back. "Thanks."

With a quick spell, Harry conjured up a small tree and some decorations as well. "Well, let's get to it, then."

Draco grabbed some ornaments and stated hanging them up. They were switching between Slytherin and Gryffindor colors. Harry took some tinsel and spread it around the tree's branches.

With Harry's back turned, Draco silently pointed his wand his at the ceiling and whispered a spell. A small green and red plant sprouted down. But they continued decorating like nothing had happened.

With the last light hung up, Harry casted lumos and watched the tree illuminate. Draco took Harry's hand and leaded him around the tree. He then stopped.

Draco looked into Harry's eyes. "Harry, look up." Harry stared above him, where mistletoe had grew. He looked back at Draco and smirked. It was just like him to do this. He leaned in and kissed Draco. Draco put his hands around Harry and pushed him down onto the ground. He fell on top of Harry, but they could care less. He rolled over on his side, and they both looked at each other. Then, they both burst out laughing.

◇I don't know what they would have for breakfast at Hogwarts, so I made that part up. And some things aren't very realistic, like them having whipped cream, or a Christmas tree but then again, it's a fanfic, sooo. And this story is really fluffy, so just wanted to say that.◇