Chapter 15: O.W.L.s

-Time Skip-

Everyone in Hogwarts was stressed. The O.W.L.s were right around the corner. In the midst of it all, Draco and Harry had made a decision. They'd out themselves right after the exams. Harry felt like he wanted to explode, but manged to keep it hidden consideringly well. Both Hermione and Draco had helped him and Ron study. And sometimes, Hermione and Draco had reviewed their notes together. At least his friends were getting along.

The day the exams began, Harry woke up really early. There was no way he could sleep with so much anxiety. He put his robes on as quietly as he could, trying not to wake anyone and headed to the library to try and get some extra studying. As he walked in, he saw Draco sitting on one of the chairs. His head was on his arm and he was snoring in the cutest way.

Harry sat in the chair beside him and lightly shook him. "Hey, you awake?"

Draco looked up, startled. "Oh, Harry, it's you." He looked around him. "Oh god, did I fall asleep in the library last night? What time is it?"

"Don't worry," Harry answered. "It's only 5:00 a.m."

"So, what are you doing here?"

"Couldn't sleep."

Draco nodded. "I can't wait until these are over. My dad keeps telling me that I better get the top grades."

Both of them talked until classes started. Then they both headed their ways and wished each other the best of luck.

After a highly stressful week, the O.W.L.s were finally over. After his last class on Friday, Harry stepped out with a sigh. "Finally! I think I would've gone insane if I had to take one more test."

Ron nodded. "Same here, mate!"

Hermione caught up with them and like her usual self, added, "Well, those were fun!"

Ron groaned and muttered something about never again.

Walking through the hallway, Harry caught Draco's eye. He quickly handed him piece of paper, which read. Tonight. Before dinner. Gryffindor room entrance. -Harry

At 7:30, Draco headed to the Gryffindor dorms, wearing his best robes. Nearing the fat lady, he saw Harry, wearing his actually ironed clothes and adorkable glasses. Harry smiled when he saw Draco, and pulled him close.

"What's up with that hair?" Draco asked.

"I brushed it."

"I think it's cute when it's messy," he frowned, and put a hand through his hair.

"You ready?"

"Yeah. You?"

"As I'll ever be."

Draco laced his hand through Harry's and together, they headed to the great hall. Ron and Hermione already knew about this, of course, but no else. Harry opened the door to the hall and suddenly all eyes were on them. Whispers could be heard all around the room, but Draco just gripped Harry's hand harder.

Harry bit his lip nervously and pulled Draco to the Gryffindor table, and sat down. Everyone was quiet. Then suddenly, Draco kissed his cheek.

The great hall was silent for a few seconds, and then all conversation started again. Not all of it was good, presuming by the looks some of the Slytherins were giving them. But all the Gryffindors supported Harry. In an effort to make things fair, Harry grabbed Draco and pulled him towards the Slytherin table.

"Oh, no, I can't sit there, they hate me now," Draco said nervously.

"Come on! They can't all hate you!" Harry exclaimed, and reluctantly, Draco followed him. Harry pushed him forward

Draco stood in front of his old friends. "Um....." he started.

Pansy stood up. "Finally!"

Draco looked confused. "Er, what....."

Pansy smiled, but not in a mean way. "I was wondering when you were going to get with Potter!"

Draco flushed a bright red, and turned around to see a laughing Harry.

Draco turned back to Blaise, who had now stood up. "Yeah, I was getting tired of you whining about Harry all the time!"

"So, um," Draco started. "You don't hate me?"

Balise and Pansy chuckled. "No," she said. "But I will I if you keep talking about how cute he is."

Draco's ears turned pink. "Thanks, guys."

Harry took ahold of Draco's hand. "See, no one hates you. Are you hungry?"

"No, not really."

"Me neither, let's go to my dorm."

Harry smiled at him and both of them ran to the Gryffindor room. It was empty and so Harry turned on the record player to play Satellites.

Draco gently placed his hands on Harry's waist. He bit his lip. "Er, is this how you do it?"

Harry put his arms around Draco's neck. "I think so, I've never done this before." Harry put his head on one of Draco's shoulders. Draco stared at him intently.

He was so lucky to have him. Out of all the people that Harry Potter could have picked, he was the chosen one's chosen one.

On Draco's shoulder, Harry tightened his hand's grip.  He felt Draco's arms on his waist and closed his eyes happily.

He was so lucky to have him. Draco Malfoy was the one who had seen him for not a celebrity, but just a regular boy. He had chosen the chosen one.

Harry's eyes fluttered open and he put his nose against Draco's. "I fucking love you, you know that?" He whispered.

Draco looked at Harry. "But I still love you more."

They intertwined their fingers and Draco leaned in. Harry felt Draco kiss him and in that moment, everything was perfect.

◇Ok so I know my stories are really sappy, so sorry if you don't like that. Also in the future chapters, their summer break will start, and in this AU Sirius Black (;-;) is going to survive. Also credit to the youtube channel that made the Drarry cmv beacuse that's the song I used to play in the background for the ending scene.◇