part 2

LEAH POV:

"where are you Liam?". I said that to myself while waiting for my one and only younger brother to arrive. I can assure my face showed 100% anxiousness and worries as I now standing in the middle of nowhere because my car decided to stop functioning. My watch showed 1 am, I feel more scared now. Then suddenly there's a limo stop at the red light.

I wanted to approach it but I was afraid of serial killer or a rapist so I just stand there hoping whoever inside that limo didn't come out. Way to go with your imagination Leah. Thankfully the car speed off when it's green light and in seconds my brother came with his car. Thank God, with that I released a relieve sigh. He gets out from the car.

"what the fuck leah !!". He shouted. Yup. This shit just shouted at me.

"language". Scowl already formed on my face. Like I don't do curse. But really I don't because I only curse in my brain. It's different!

Instantly Liam hug me. "sorry sis, you know how worried I am right"

"yeah I know". I didn't blame my brother, I know he is worried about me and when he's pissed off he would call me by my name and start to cuss which I really don't like.

"Did you settle my car already.?". I asked.

"yes sis, now let's go home". We both get inside the car and 20 minutes later we arrived at our house. I lived there with Liam and his two buddies who I consider my brothers too.

"Leah! thank goodness you're okay. We are so worried about you". said Josh, one of Liam's soulmate.

"I'm fine Josh. where's David.?". I asked for Liam's other soulmate.

"he said he's going to be home tomorrow morning, and don't worry about him". Liam answered.

I nodded and excuse myself to get rest. Luckily tomorrow is Saturday, that reunion party just now is killing my feet. With a tired sigh, I went to shower then go to sleep.

*NEXT MORNING*

I'm now preparing breakfast for the boys when David comes down from his room. He greeted me then sit down on the chair in front of the counter while waiting for the others. We all always eat together during breakfast, it's like my rules because I love to eat with family and the boys don't have any problems with it. In no time Josh and Liam heads down and we eat our breakfast when I started the conversation.

"so....what are your activities today boys?". I asked while chewing my bacon.

"Leah, you are only 2 years ahead of us so stop calling us boys as we all 23 and we have things to do in office today", stated Josh. He sometimes can be serious.

"I know you all work together but can't you spare some time for me? huh David?", I asked David while doing my puppy eyes. It always worked out.

David smiled, "sorry Leah but we can't". He apologize.

How could they don't want to spend time with me. I didn't talk, pouting my lips while crossing my arms to my chest. This one definitely worked out.

Liam noticed me sulking. "come on sis..we all want to spend time with you but we can't..don't be mad..please..."

I didn't response. One..two...three...

"okay. How about you bring us food and we will be having lunch together in my office", Josh suggested.

Yes! Told you it will work. Ha.

I'm now beaming with happiness with smile slowly crept on my face.

"that would be fun, I'm going to cook for you boys your favourite dish".

Seeing my happy face, they only smiling.

After we all finished our breakfast, three of them later went to work. I didn't go to work because my clinic closed on weekend so I only need to visit the animals to feed them. As a vet my life is really hectic. Note the sarcasm.

When I drop off in front of Knight Corp building, I bumped with a man on my way in. To avoid any problems there I quickly walked away after apologising. Not even spare a glance for that man. I felt sorry because I heard it when he snapped earlier. He must have a rough day today, Pity him.

Forget about that, I'm heading to Josh's office on the top building with David's and Liam's also not forgetting their CEO, Mr. Ian Knight. I don't know anything about that man specifically, but from the media I know he's a successful person and dated lots of women. I'm not judging him because from my boys stories I think he's a good man. Maybe he haven't found his love yet.

After having lunch with the boys, I went to my clinic to visit the animals. I'm now feeding after treated them, these lovely animals is only what I need now to occupy myself. Now you guys definitely thought I am a typical woman who is single and doesn't have any boyfriend but actually I did. In fact, we just broke up last month because he said that I love the animals more than him. I know it's not because of the animals, it's because my job as a veterinarian. He thinks it's a low job because he himself is a cardiologist expert. I cried for a week after he dumped me. Not forgetting how the boys went to him and beat the crap out of him. Excuse my French. Sometimes they just being childish even the rational David.

Sighing. I only sit in my office and relax. I already texted Liam that I will come back home late because of some papers I need to finish. I have an assistant who is Carla and that's it, only her because my clinic is not big but still the business is good though. After 5 minutes relaxing, I started to settle my stack of unfinished papers regarding my clinic.

#sorry for the boring part, I know...just endure with me guys..thanks a lot.