part 27

The best moment when I published new chapter is the comments. I love to know how each chapter affect some of the readers, and oh, one thing I need to point out #hwnf really got nothing to do with other movies or drama especially the korean drama. Honestly, I don't even know that the drama exist. I've watched it, thankfully not all the same. My work is not a plagiarism, cliche but not plagiarized but thank u to those who told me it is the same, at least I would try to make it better even if it's not reaching your expectations *sob* *sob*. Don't blame me though, I'm still new. Like I said, it ain't my fault~

Leah:

I was going to make a breakfast this morning but Sophia already beat me to it, because she showed up early. Apparently she works in two places, Ian’s house and his grandpa’s mansion but Sophia only doing a part time here so I told her not to worry because I would take the duty to cook for Ian and she likes the idea so much. At least, I could repay Ian’s kindness because he said that I didn’t need to spare a single dollar living with him. Sophia already left earlier, so I quickly made some breakfast before Ian wakes up and right when I finished, the doorbell rings. I opened it to see the boys already well dressed for work.

“Good morning!” Josh greeted me enthusiastically like always.

“Oh, good morning boys!” I replied happily because I miss them so much and I could use their support for my first day at Knight Corp. I peck them one by one on the cheek before letting them enter the house. They said they haven’t had their breakfast so I cook some more for them, that’s when Ian showed up wearing only a track pants revealing his tight toned body to be feast by my not so innocent eyes. Can this man be more decent in front of my boys?

“Wow, looks like someone is in seducing mode.” Liam commented making me suddenly blushed.

“He’s the one who’s half naked, why you’re the one who went red?” David directed it straight to me causing Ian to smirk wider and all their attention were on me now. I just ignore them and continue eating my breakfast as Ian already took his seat beside me while three of them seated in front of us both.

“Did you guys do something sexual last night?” Josh’s savage question cause me to choke on my bacon making three of them looking at us skeptically while Ian on the other hand enjoyed this situation by grinning while handing me the orange juice to ease down my throat. The last night memory which includes me seducing, the kisses not forgetting the butt slapping rushes back into my brain making me even shy and definitely red. Can I bury my face on the plate already?

“Oh my god, it’s true!” Josh exclaimed but before he goes on rambling, Ian shut him up by his deathly glare. We continued our breakfast in silent thankfully but then Josh suddenly announced that I need to follow him so we would come in late to the office today. Ian surely didn’t like the idea.

“She doesn’t even have suitable attire, so I need to bring her to buy some clothes.”

“No need, I would bring her myself later.”

“No Ian, you go settle your work that you already left for days and Leah will follow me later.” I saw that Josh would not back out from arguing and I certainly felt guilty because Ian can’t concentrate with his work these past few days because of me.

“It’s okay Ian, I will come in later plus I really need proper attire and I don’t want to make myself a fool on my first day.” I assured him and his face softens before agreeing to me. Josh smiled triumphantly and Ian sighed knowing that he lost if it is with me. The other two just smirking at themselves.

“I don’t think I would like the outcome later,” Ian mutters to his own. After breakfast, all of us part our on ways as me and Josh went to shopping while the rest of them went to work. Josh made me try numerous types of outfit and it’s tiring. I think the word tired itself is an understatement, the assistants that works at the store would give me distaste look because they were jealous of me. That’s the treatment I received for having three gorgeous male as my brother but no one knows. They would think that I’m the girlfriend or something.