part 30

I'm officially graduated!!!! That' why new chapter a bit late. It ain't my fault~

Leah:

“Ow! That hurts!!”

“I didn’t start peeling yet.”

“NO! Please don’t, I can’t, I give up!”

“I swear to the love of my mother, stop yelling! I haven’t started yet.”

“Sophia, please tell this lady-man, I can’t do this.” I pleaded.

“Did she just call me lady-man? Now I’m offended,” I looked at Sophia, silently pleading to her. She just looks at me sympathetically.

“It’s just a waxing Leah, WAXING. It’s not like I want to peel off your skin,” the lady-man-I mean Juan said it desperately.

“It is like that!” I fought back.

“I meant literally, duhhhh…..”

“Just bear with him Leah, I need to help the others right now so I’m going to leave you here for a moment.” Sophia said.

“Don’t leave m-” She left before I even get to stop her. I look at Juan who’s smiling mischievously at me right now.

I’m dead.

“Please don’t do it Juan.” I pleaded like my life depending on him. He flashed me a sweet smile then he bent down a bit to the same level of my face.

“That hot guy told me to make you beautiful tonight, so I will, in pain or not.” With that he ripped off the wax from my leg. I tell you guys, this is more traumatized than Josh’s exes clawing each other. I even yelled in pain. Conclusion, I hate waxing.

“You’re going to thank me later Leah.”

Two hours later…

I’m tired, I need to sleep. Now I have two people working on my fingernails and one on my toenails while Juan was discussing something serious with his assistant, it’s just a dinner for chicken sake! I can’t even move, they don’t let me!

“Stop moving Leah, the nail polish will smear to your skin if you move too much.”

“I did-” He shut my mouth with his finger to stop me from talking.

“Ah-ah-ah, I told you before, talking is not allowed. Too much talking, too much….” He raised his eyebrows at me.

“Moving.” I finished off his words and he smiled in victory.

So for the next two hours more in torture, they did my makeup and hair but mostly by Juan. I cried when he applied the mascara, normally I will avoid wearing it because I tend to rub my eyes and smeared it due to my short term memory loss (that’s what my brothers always said) I forgot about it, even with eyeliner too. Don’t make me even start with the lips, I made Juan change the shades several times because I don’t like the colour, from lipstick to lip gloss to lip tint. I tried it all. I’m a bit choosy when it comes to lips shade that’s why even the mighty Juan surrender. Good grace, I found the one that I like, it’s not too bright, too dark, or too nude. I mentally high five myself for succeed in finding the correct shade. When it’s time for my hairdo, I didn’t feel an hour is too long because I slept through it all. I didn’t feel anything, I must’ve slept like a dead person. The next thing I know, I woke up looking like a new person with my hair that match with my makeup, Juan made my hair wavy at the end of it with a shade of pale pink colour. It doesn’t look weird at all, I will let you guys imagine yourself because I myself don’t know how to elaborate his magic.

“Come on, let’s try your gown that the hot guy pick for you, hurry up. Chop chop, we didn’t have much time now,” he gestured me into the fitting room where the two people earlier already standby to help me. After 10 minutes, I was ready.