part 26

Leah:

“Why do we need to move in with you again?”  I asked Ian for the second time. After we had breakfast together, the boys immediately went to work while Ian stayed to take care of me, apparently this CEO doesn’t care about his work because he said he own it. We went back to his house because the doctor said I’m fine already so now we are in his car on our way to his penthouse. Seriously, I don’t know how rich people live because everything seems simple for them. I mean, moving out is a big deal for me even though my dad could be considered as rich but we live a normal life, we live in a simple house because he always say that lay low is safe but not for now. I have to live together with the CEO of Knight Corp! This is definitely not what lay low means.

“Are you listening to me Leah?” I snapped out of my thinking zone and look at Ian who eyed me curiously. He sighed.

“I said that I need to take responsibility by making you stay by my side 24/7 until this whole mess settled down. Plus, I could use this opportunity to court you.” He smirked at me, I blushed at his words. I look out to the window to avoid his intense gaze.

“Don’t forget that you haven’t said yes, so I need to court my girl until she says yes.” I could feel that his smirk grow bigger at the idea that I’m going to live with him. I’m nervous at this idea because I like him and of course he likes me but I don’t think I’m ready to take further step because I’m still intimidated by his status and his glory yet I think I can’t keep my head sane enough near him. By the time we reach into his penthouse all the way to the top of fifty floor building which of course owned by him, I was greeted by the past memories. I chuckled remembering it, this is the third time I stepped into his house, and it’s unbelievable. Large pair of arm suddenly hugs me from behind until I feel my back touch Ian’s hard chest, he then dare to attack the crook of my neck with feathery kisses causing me to get even nervous and hot. I never thought that he have this absolute power to make me go weak on my knee. Talk about violating my comfort zone.

“Ian, what are you doing?” my voice barely came out because his sudden attack clouding me in lots of weird feelings including the heat. He moans while giving me those sinful kiss, and boy I’m getting hotter every second.

“I need to punish you for making me worried,” he said it huskily while still violating my soft spot. The word punish didn’t make me afraid instead it makes me even excited and nervous! He stops kissing my neck then pulled my hand along with him, I just followed him like a lost puppy craving for his sensual kisses just now. He went to sit on a red couch before making me to sit sideways on his lap. Instantly, his left hand cups my cheek and then he kissed me on my lips, while his other hand hugs my body tighter, from passionate kiss it turns into rough and needy. I also didn’t realize that I want to kiss him so badly, that I missed him so much. After having heated kiss for some time, we let go to breathe for air. I look at his eyes that filled with clouds of different emotions and I know all of it had to do with me. He touches my swollen lips lightly then pecks it once before resting his forehead on mine.

“Don’t do like that again Leah, I lost it when I saw you’re lying unconsciously that day, I thought I lost you.” He said it with a remorse featured on his perfect face.

“I’m sorry, I just didn’t want to make all you worried so I kept it a secret and I realized how foolish of me.” I said with tears start to welled up in my eyes, he saw it then he quickly wipe off my tears.

“No no no, it’s not your fault. Don’t cry Jellyface, I hate to see you cry.” He cooed me. “I promised, I would not let anything bad happen to you again. This time I would not fail.” He said it with determination and anger but instantly he masked it away when he realized that I’m giving him confuse look. I decided to ignore that, so then I cupped both his cheeks while smiling at him and he smiled back at me with adoration. An idea suddenly popped out in my head, I think I want to play with him for a while so slowly I rub our nose together and that makes him tensed. I wanted to laugh but I hold it in, Josh used to teach me how to mess with a guy while David and Liam will always scold him for making my brain corrupt with his sex ed, I never thought that I would use it now on Teddy. Obviously shock by my act, Teddy remained stiff and tense on his seat while I’m getting adventurous by sliding my right hand under his shirt, caressing his buff chest while trailing my ghost kisses all the way his jaw. When I feel his bulge (I’m not that innocent), I know I should stop but I can’t, I’m getting excited to see his response to the point I almost giggle, I myself surprised that I have this naughty and wild side in me. Suddenly his pair of large hands stops my hand from stroking his chest and my eyes met with his hard gaze. Boy that bulge getting harder.